Supply Chain Intern (Junior or Higher)
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills and talents to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
- Work within Supply Chain with the Planner Buyer team to support the Distribution and Gas business units. Work as an entry level Planner Buyer doing tasks such as PO creation, Supply Chain Reviews, Analyzing the metrics to determine how to unblock invoices for payment, attending scheduling meetings and working with the BU on material delivery.
- This is a Yearlong + commitment starting in January and working throughout the summer and option to work the following school year.
- This position will be hybrid working from home and in the office.
- Must be a Junior or above pursing a degree in Business (Supply Chain preferred).
- Must be able to work full time during the summer and 15-20 hours/week during the school semester.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Non-BargainingThe anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $17.80 per hourThis position may also be eligible for the following benefits: Pension, 401(k) plan, Paid time off (PTO), Holidays, Personal holidays
Pay and benefit packages may vary based on position. Some employees are under collective bargaining agreements, which determine the benefits they will receive. If the information conflicts with the terms of the written plan documents governing the plan, the plan document will control. Benefit plans are subject to change and Xcel Energy has the right to end, suspend, or amend any of its plans, at any time, in whole or in part.
Xcel Energy endeavors to make https://www.xcelenergy.com/ accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Xcel Energy Talent Acquisition at email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.