Great things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 2,500 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Latina Fresh and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
At Inofita Plant, Greece we are looking for a results-oriented and creative professional with working experience in Food Industry and continuous improvement mindset to join the Innovation Technology & Quality (ITQ) team in the role of . This role will support the team priorities and projects in a temporary contract base.
In this role you will be responsible to:
- Lead and execute application project independently, working autonomously with the ITQ cross functional and external partners.
- Determine key design principles using consumer first design.
- Manage projects from concept to commercialization including prototype development, formula development, designing and coordinating trials, determining material specifications, managing shelf-life studies, scaling-up from bench to plant and documenting critical data, plans and learnings all along.
- Build trust and credibility through quality of work and effectively communicating progress, risks and challenges, escalating appropriately and offering alternative solutions.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders, across the R&D and Quality, Marketing, Sourcing, Manufacturing, proactively sharing knowledge, seeking input from others and partnering for resolution of challenges.
- Be an active member of the Inofita Technical Center Community, engaging in activities to improve organizational effectiveness, promote inclusion and diversity, support team and culture building, foster connections and learning, help be a force for good for the planet and the community.
- Βachelor’s Degree in Food Science & Technology, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience preferably in Food industry R&D working environment. Experience within the Baking Industry will be much appreciated.
- English language proficiency; excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated skills in project management and adaptability to fast growing/constantly changing business needs.
- Active interest in food and culinary/flavour trends
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, learning mindset, proactive self-improvement
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action
What you get from us
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
- Career development opportunities in a constantly growing company
- Equal Employment opportunities
- Friendly and modern working environment
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.