The primary focus of this position will be supporting North America Foodservice initiatives for the Custom/ C- store Channel and lead the relationship with key non-commercial customers. This includes customer support, marketing support, sales and customer training, recipe and concept development. Other duties may include recipe development, field training, customer visits as well as any other duties in support of the General Mills culinary team.
- Custom team - This individual will be a key member of the NAF custom cross-functional team focusing on new customers. Duties may include participating in sales presentations, developing recipes, concepts and growth driving ideas based on the customer need and partnering closely with R&D.
- C-store – This individual will be a key member of the C-store custom team focusing on new business. Duties may include participating in sales presentations, developing recipes, concepts and growth driving ideas based on the customer need and partnering closely with R&D.
- Lead Non-Commercial key customers relationships- This individual will work closely with Customer’s culinary teams to help support their business, create culinary to culinary relationships, showcase innovation, create recipes/ concepts, and support sales/ marketing for key meetings.
- General Culinary team support – This individual will attend cross functional meetings as directed and participate on cross functional project teams as directed. Support various field sales activities with culinary team.
- Employs an innovative mindset and can deliver breakthrough ideas and solutions to internal partners and external customers
- Strong and proactive results orientation
- Demonstrates high level of organizational savvy and is able to work effectively cross-functionally
- Quickly establishes trust with both internal and external business partners
- Builds strong relationships within General Mills global network
- Applies possibility thinking to create quality ideas and solutions
- Exhibits culinary horsepower; shows intellectual humility, curiosity and open mindedness
- Leads by example
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts or other related culinary experiences with 5-7 years of relevant experience in a culinary role
- Bachelors Degree in Culinary Arts or other related culinary experience with 3-5 years of relevant experinece in a culinary role
- Strong knowledge of custom and non-commercial operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and be agile to the ever changing environment
- Strong knowledge of food, flavor and recipe development with ability to rapidly prototype
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills with great communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong business acumen with a good executive presence
- Certifications ACF certification or baking certification strongly preferred
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
The salary range for this position is $67300.00 - $101200.00 / Annually. At General Mills we strive for each employee's pay at any point in their career to reflect their experiences performance and skills for their current role. The salary range for this role represents the numerous factors considered in the hiring decisions including, but not limited to, educations, skills, work experience, certifictions, etc. As such, pay for the succesful candidate(s) could fall anywhere within the stated range. Beyond base salary, General Mills offers a competitive Total Rewards package focusing on your overall well-being. We are proud to offer a foundation of health benefits, retirement and financial wellbeing, time off programs, wellbeing support and perks. Benefits may vary by role, country, region, union status, and other employment status factors. You may also be eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. An incentive award, if any, depends on various factors, including, individual and organizational performance.