Always hungry for new challenges, the team in Southeast Asia locations provides the expertise and support we need to re-imagine the future of food and increase our presence in the region as a global organization with ever-bolder brands. We seek people with a broad range of capabilities to help us support Southeast Asia with our shared commitment to creating innovative solutions and doing good for the communities we serve. We ensure a workplace that enables learning to happen anytime, anywhere. Some of our big brands are Betty Crocker, Nature Valley & Haagen Dazs
The Assistant Brand Manager will work closely with Head of Marketing to drive growth for ambient brand across Southeast Asian Markets. The role provides the person with well-rounded exposure and steep learning curve. The person will be working with the regional teams to execute the brand strategy in the markets, drive growth behind core, while simultaneously launching new products and communication. This unique and wide array of scope will enable him/her to truly be immerse into the world of GMI’s iconic food business – with start to end experience, manage new product launches through digital focused marketing plan and opportunities to drive incremental growth for the emerging markets across SEA.
- Working with agencies to lead the creation of digital strategy, defining key channels and their role in engaging consumers with the brands
- Developing content to fuel the brand presence and consumer engagement in social media
- Ensure implementation on brand plans across markets and segments
- Implementation of overall eCommerce initiatives, co-owning with eCommerce lead
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Trade Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance to jointly deliver brand priorities
- Drives productive discussions and alignments with key stakeholders across markets on recommended actions and expansions, that will deliver significant business growth.
- Effective management of the marketing budget, including media planning, KPIs & spends, with a focus on driving ROI on marketing campaigns
- Monthly Business Reporting and Brand reviews, analyzing market performance and present with actionable plan.
- Developing and leading E-commerce platform for the brand.
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience: At least 3 years relevant marketing experience.
- Ability to work with tight schedule and used to high working pace and high pressure with high flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal functions and external parties.
- Positive thinking with strong growth mindset, action attitude and open-minded for the team work.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.