India is among the top ten priority markets for General Mills, and hosts our Global Shared Services Centre. This is the Global Shared Services arm of General Mills Inc., which supports its operations worldwide. With over 1,300 employees in Mumbai, the center has capabilities in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Digital and Technology, Sales Capabilities, Consumer Insights, ITQ (R&D & Quality), and Enterprise Business Services. Learning and capacity-building is a key ingredient of our success.
About General Mills
We make food the world loves: 100 brands. In 100 countries. Across six continents. With iconic brands like Cheerios, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley, and Häagen-Dazs, we’ve been serving up food the world loves for 155 years (and counting). Each of our brands has a unique story to tell.
How we make our food is as important as the food we make. Our values are baked into our legacy and continue to accelerate us into the future as an innovative force for good. General Mills was founded in 1866 when Cadwallader Washburn boldly bought the largest flour mill west of the Mississippi. That pioneering spirit lives on today through our leadership team who upholds a vision of relentless innovation while being a force for good. The awards and recognition we’ve received showcase our commitment to be a force for good:
World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune 2022
• America’s Most Responsible Companies, Newsweek 2022
• 100 Best Corporate Citizens, 3BL 2021
• Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign 2022
• 100 Best Companies, Seramount 2021
• Diversity Best Practices Leading Inclusion Index, Seramount 2021
• Best Companies for Dads, Seramount 2021
• Best Companies for Multicultural Women, Seramount 2021
• Top 10 Companies for Executive Women, Seramount 2021
• Military Friendly Employer Bronze, VIQTORY 2021
• Best Place to Work, Canada, Greater Toronto, 2021
• Top 50 – India’s Best Workplaces for Women, 2021
• Top Workplaces in Brazil, 2021
• Asia’s Best Workplaces, 2021
Hungry for What’s Next
We exist to make food the world loves, and it shows. Our passion for people, doing good and creating delicious food has energized us for over 150 years. Breaking away from the pack is how we win, so we need your unique perspectives: your quirks, ‘crazy’ ideas, rigor and insatiable curiosity to make it happen. We want people who constantly experiment, embracing the new and bold, who keep pushing to turn ideas into reality, no matter how big or small. We’ve learned becoming the undisputed leader in food means continuously reshaping, reimagining and rebuilding— that only happens when you surround yourself with those who are hungry for what’s next.
For more details check out www.generalmills.com
General Mills India Centre
General Mills India Center (GIC) operates out of Mumbai and supports the global operations of General Mills. The center was established in 2005 and has grown in strength. Today, we are a vibrant and diverse team of over 1500 employees that come together to champion business services for the various global entities of General Mills in the areas of Business Operations, Analytics Consulting, Logistics, Finance, IT Development & Technology Consulting, Consumer & Market Intelligence, Sales Capabilities, Research & Development.
Digital and Technology team
Digital and Technology is the largest team in GIC, which focuses on understanding the latest and innovative trends in technology and leading the adoption of cutting-edge technologies at General Mills. The team closely collaborates with global business teams to understand business models and assess where technology can leveraged to bring efficiency and disruption. Be it AI/ML, Data Science, IoT, NLP, Cloud, Infrastructure, RPA and Automation, Digital Transformation, Cyber Security, Blockchain or Enterprise Architecture, GIC Digital and Technology has something for every technology enthusiast who wants to work here. Our MillsWorks initiative is where we bring agile@scale delivery model to life. Here, business and technology teams work cohesively in pods as ONE team, driven by a singular mission and focused on delivering value for the Company. Our employees, who work on large technology projects of strategic importance, are the Digital Transformation change agents.
Our service partnerships and employee engagement are centered on advancing equity and strengthening communities. We believe in an inclusive culture and trust in the power of people who have a passion for learning and growing with technology. We believe in “Work with Heart”. Work with Heart is focused on results, not facetime. If you are passionate about the latest in technology and want to make an impact on the digital transformation journey of a Fortune 500 company, we're waiting for you.
Role: Consultant – Full Stack
Shift Timings - 11:00 am to 08:00 pm
The Digital and Technology team of General Mills India Centre is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual having command on the language, and be very familiar with how to structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project based on one or more languages
In this role developer would be working along with the global teams in developing business solutions. Individual should be expert in multiple technology stack, hands-on, design and write scalable applications. Individual should be able to work independently on large projects.
He should be able to grow and inspire the team's technical skills and keep up with the technological paradigm shift
Minimum Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Degree Requirements: Bachelors
Preferred Major Area of Study: Computer Science
Minimum years of related experience required: 7+ years
Preferred years of related experience: 7- 11 years
10% of time
• Collaborate with internal teams / Solution Architects to produce software design and architecture
• Work with a cross-functional team including analyst, PMs, and business stakeholders in business value driven projects
• Learn & work on POC's of trending technology along with Application / Solution Architects
• Be part of third-party Product / Tools Evaluation team
75% of time
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Ensures the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards
• Writes both unit and integration tests, and develops automation tools for daily tasks
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Should be able to identify, categorize, parse out, articulate and fix problems that occur in applications.
• Should understand security protocols that protect users from external threats, and stay on the cutting edge of the changing field of technology and cybersecurity
• Should understand concept of iterative development and leverage DevOps tools for CI & CD
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships
• Mentoring and educating less experienced team members in related technologies using methods such as informal training, pair programming etc
• Project Participation
- Contribution to the creation of project plan
- Requirement Analysis
-Task level Estimation
-Technical Design review
-Coding & Unit Testing
15% of time
• Aware of organizational strategy
• Early adoption of trending technologies
• Proactive communication/soft skills
• Challenges ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
• Lead/participate in different initiatives (Knowledge sharing, Reading Groups, Dev forums etc.)
Must have technical skills and experience
• Domain Expertise
- Deep knowledge of OOPS, C#, ASP.Net and RESTful API services.
- Knowledge of DevOps (Containerization / Jenkins Pipeline, etc.)
- Ability to write effective unit, integration, end-user automation tests and Understand Performance issue
- Experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g. MySQL / Oracle / MongoDB, SQL Server, etc.)
- Proficient in multiple stacks of technologies / systems / tools and focus on building depth and breadth of skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to build a work plan or parts of a work plan, as applicable.
- Have implemented small projects or contributed to the implementation of a medium/large project, as applicable.
- Expand knowledge of, and ability to apply, IT technical standards by assisting in their formation and revision
- Start to be a go-to resource for the team or business group
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership by proactively resolving issues and taking on multiple tasks
- Agile/Digital Experience
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Sufficient task/sprint estimation
Good to have skills
• Knowledge on Python / SSIS
• Experience on cloud related technologies (GCP / Azure)
Skill proficiency expectations
· Asp.Net Core
· SQL / Oracle
· Angular / React / VueJS
· Containers, GIT, Jenkins
· GCP / Azure
Competencies/Behaviors required for job
· Individual Skills
· Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
· Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
· Mindset & Behaviors
· Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies, open to learning new ideas.
· Experimentation to expand knowledge of core technologies
· Creating a positive environment within the team
· Strong team player and be a technical lead for the team.
· Challenge the status quo