India Foods Business is a full-service manufacturing and marketing unit comprising over 500 employees spread across over multiple locations across India. Our strong suite of products includes the Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Haagen-Dazs and Nature Valley brands in both direct-to-consumer and B2B channels across Retail, Food Service and Bakeries & Exports. We combine the capabilities of a global enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and cultural awareness you would expect of a smaller local company.
JOB TITLE: Technical Support Officer
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technical Support Officer
▪ Support local sales and business development initiatives
▪ Serve as technical expert and advisor to Hotels and Restaurants (QSRs, PBCLs, CDRs FDRs)
▪ Plan and execute innovative product applications which help the operator in converting to Pillsbury premixes portfolio.
▪ Coach, train and support sales staff to give the right product demonstration, provide culinary support and customize cooking process basis individual kitchen conditions
▪ Manage all data and provide concise reports on results and status
▪ Is responsible to handle product trouble shooting and can act as a customer interface for any technical questions/ issues
▪ Evaluating the new products and provide feedback
▪ Generate new Applications/product ideas which will help in increasing sales
Hotel Management Degree with experience in Bakery & Confectionery.
• 3-4 years of experience in operations, product development & handling kitchen operations as Commissary 2 or Commissary 1 chef at hotels or cruise
• Good training skills
• Excellent communication skills
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.