Great things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 2,500 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Latina Fresh and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
- Distributor Partner key point of contact for: Trade Marketing/Customer Service/Orders queries support with Distributors, Forecast, In Market Sales reports.
- Forecasting support: Distributors forecast Meetings.
- Update product information: Masterdata/Codes for Distributors.
- Trade Budget Switzerland: Budget Trackers, Invoices / SAP.
- Other Admin: Doc Routings, Freezer queries from Distributors, International Agreements.
- Help Market Managers to coordinate information between distributors and different functions GMI Supports internal and external customers with information related to Customer Orders, sales forecast, and product information.
- Supports the monthly Demand Planning cycles validating information and communicating with the sales teams’ distributors.
- Monitors Trade Budget, brokerage fees, updates trackers, codes invoices and updates SAP.
- Delivers other Admin tasks like approvals processing, addresses queries on Freezers, providing data, agreements, etc.
- Excellent English and German is a must
- 1-2 years work experience in a multinational environment will be an asset / Sales experience
- Data savviness
- Excellent PC skills, including extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment, flexibility, and ability to deal with complex issues