India is among the top ten priority markets for General Mills, and hosts our Global Shared Services Centre. This is the Global Shared Services arm of General Mills Inc., which supports its operations worldwide. With over 1,300 employees in Mumbai, the center has capabilities in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Digital and Technology, Sales Capabilities, Consumer Insights, ITQ (R&D & Quality), and Enterprise Business Services. Learning and capacity-building is a key ingredient of our success.
Shift Timings - Regular
About General Mills
We make food the world loves: 100 brands. In 100 countries. Across six continents. With iconic brands like Cheerios, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley, and Häagen-Dazs, we’ve been serving up food the world loves for 155 years (and counting). Each of our brands has a unique story to tell.
How we make our food is as important as the food we make. Our values are baked into our legacy and continue to accelerate us into the future as an innovative force for good. General Mills was founded in 1866 when Cadwallader Washburn boldly bought the largest flour mill west of the Mississippi. That pioneering spirit lives on today through our leadership team who upholds a vision of relentless innovation while being a force for good. The awards and recognition we’ve received showcase our commitment to be a force for good:
• World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune 2022
• America’s Most Responsible Companies, Newsweek 2022
• 100 Best Corporate Citizens, 3BL 2021
• Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Human Rights Campaign 2022
• 100 Best Companies, Seramount 2021
• Diversity Best Practices Leading Inclusion Index, Seramount 2021
• Best Companies for Dads, Seramount 2021
• Best Companies for Multicultural Women, Seramount 2021
• Top 10 Companies for Executive Women, Seramount 2021
• Military Friendly Employer Bronze, VIQTORY 2021
• Best Place to Work, Canada, Greater Toronto, 2021
• Top 50 – India’s Best Workplaces for Women, 2021
• Top Workplaces in Brazil, 2021
• Asia’s Best Workplaces, 2021
Hungry for What’s Next
We exist to make food the world loves, and it shows. Our passion for people, doing good and creating delicious food has energized us for over 150 years. Breaking away from the pack is how we win, so we need your unique perspectives: your quirks, ‘crazy’ ideas, rigor and insatiable curiosity to make it happen. We want people who constantly experiment, embracing the new and bold, who keep pushing to turn ideas into reality, no matter how big or small. We’ve learned becoming the undisputed leader in food means continuously reshaping, reimagining and rebuilding— that only happens when you surround yourself with those who are hungry for what’s next.
For more details check out www.generalmills.com
General Mills India Centre
General Mills India Center (GIC) operates out of Mumbai and supports the global operations of General Mills. The center was established in 2005 and has grown in strength. Today, we are a vibrant and diverse team of over 1500 employees that come together to champion business services for the various global entities of General Mills in the areas of Business Operations, Analytics Consulting, Logistics, Finance, IT Development & Technology Consulting, Consumer & Market Intelligence, Sales Capabilities, Research & Development.
Digital and Technology team
Digital and Technology is the largest team in GIC, which focuses on understanding the latest and innovative trends in technology and leading the adoption of cutting-edge technologies at General Mills. The team closely collaborates with global business teams to understand business models and assess where technology can leverage to bring efficiency and disruption. Be it AI/ML, Data Science, IoT, NLP, Cloud, Infrastructure, RPA and Automation, Digital Transformation, Cyber Security, Blockchain or Enterprise Architecture, GIC Digital and Technology has something for every technology enthusiast who wants to work here. Our MillsWorks initiative is where we bring agile@scale delivery model to life. Here, business and technology teams work cohesively in pods as ONE team, driven by a singular mission and focused on delivering value for the Company. Our employees, who work on large technology projects of strategic importance, are the Digital Transformation change agents.
Our service partnerships and employee engagement are centred on advancing equity and strengthening communities. We believe in an inclusive culture and trust in the power of people who have a passion for learning and growing with technology. We believe in “Work with Heart”. Work with Heart is focused on results, not facetime. If you are passionate about the latest in technology and want to make an impact on the digital transformation journey of a Fortune 500 company, we're waiting for you.
Cyber Security Team
Cyber Security is a critical part of Digital and Technology function. We leverage the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, key cybersecurity partners, and external benchmarking to guide the development of our program. Cybersecurity risk is managed as part of enterprise risk at GMI. We assess technical cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities and provide recommendations to mitigate them. We design and manage cybersecurity infrastructure, identities, and controls and we monitor for any threats and ensure timely and comprehensive response to cyber-attacks. We also measure and report compliance to cybersecurity policies and standards.
Role: Consultant, ServiceNow (TAM)
As the Cyber Security Technology Asset Management Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the Hardware Asset Program for General Mills. This will include managing the hardware workstream towards continuous process improvements and current TAM Program practices that manages assets across General Mills global environments. Responsibilities will include leadership and guidance for management of assets, enhancement requirements gathering and request, process & technology implementation, data gathering and analysis, monitoring/reporting, and ongoing execution of TAM operations. TAM operations will consist of Cyber security & risk monitoring, asset lifecycle analysis, data analysis to ensure integrity and compliance, monitoring, and reporting.
The following list of duties will be performed by the TAM Senior Analyst:
• Lead, provide guidance and support efforts for the HAM Operations Workstream for GMI including, but not limited to, form configuration support, business rules, reporting, data imports, and third-party software integrations (i.e., Insight, Zones, AirWatch, SCCM)
• Monitor noncompliance of TAM policy and execute appropriate remediation or escalation procedures
• Partner and coordinate with GMI (i.e., Software Compliance and Asset Teams) to understand business requirements and rationale behind changes to existing functionality as well as new functionality to be deployed.
• Ensure accurate, timely reporting and escalation of TAM issues to appropriate parties.
• Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost, and risk of in scope assets.
• Lead new functionality and efforts for GMI while using ServiceNow best practices.
• Plan and lead troubleshooting ServiceNow upgrades, patching, and release management that may have potential impacts on the Hardware Workstream.
• Identify Cyber Security gaps, create reports, KPIs and metrics focused on lifecycle management, audit and compliance, governance and CMDB Health.
• Perform Audit control support by create operating documentation, audit existing processes for data quality, governance, program integrity and control standards.
• Coach/Train ServiceNow functionality.
Must - have technical skills and experience
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
• 7+ years of ITAM or related experience·
• 7+ years of experience with an IT Asset Management Tool (preferably In-depth knowledge of ServiceNow ITAM Program).
• ITIL Service Management Foundation certification.
• ITAM / HAM ServiceNow Certification.
• Working knowledge of ServiceNow ITOM Program: Software Asset, Hardware Asset, Model Management, Contract Management, and CMDB.
• Asset Lifecycle Management.
Good to have skills
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
• Server & PC software & hardware.
• IT service management (ITSM).
• IT project management.
• Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment (JIRA or CA Agile).
• ServiceNow Asset Reporting and Compliance Management with ServiceNow.
• A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
• Effective interaction with internal technical teams (data, analyst, QA etc.) to provide them exact inputs for maintaining CMDB and dashboard metrics.
• Embrace a client service mindset and build strong relationships through collaboration with business stakeholders.
• Communicate effectively (orally and in writing), and interact with peers, Project Managers, Asset Owners & cross functional stakeholders.
• Demonstrated consulting aptitude (understanding of business drivers behind technology, problem solver, attention to detail, resourcefulness, not afraid to ask questions, etc.)
Skill proficiency expectations
· Ability to gain ServiceNow or TAM related licenses/certifications
· Opportunity to build strong relationships, effective leadership skills and experience leading Board level initiatives.
· GCP cloud architecture
Development candidate will receive in the role -
Influence Skills, ServiceNow ITAM Experience, General Mills Asset Inventory Exposure, Asset Life Cycle Management, Data Governance & Analytics, SME/Trainor experience & GMI D&T familiarity.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.