Great things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 2,500 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Latina Fresh and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
PART TIME RETAIL – Animals
Do you like meeting fellow pet parents?
Do you want a flexible part time work environment not tied to a desk?
Do you enjoy striking up conversations and sharing stories with fellow pet parents about their animals?
If so, you could be the new face of Blue Buffalo Company!
What a realistic day could look like:
- Independent; this is a part time weekend position requiring shifts on Saturdays and Sundays
- Weekly hours are between 8-20 depending on individual store traffic and needs in your area. Store shifts can be up to 4 hours.
What we need you to bring to the table:
- 18 years or older
- Available to work part time Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Able to stand/walk up to 4 hours
- Have reliable transportation and willing to commute to locations designated by your manager
- Have active email account and access to computer and smartphone preferred
Benefits include rebate on BLUE food, RRSP program, and pet adoption reimbursement.
Blue Buffalo Company Ltd. and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer and follow all national, provincial and local ordinances regarding applicant consideration.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.