Manager of Currency Operations
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkWorking at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Bank believes in work flexibility to balance the demands of work and life while also connecting and collaborating with our colleagues in person. Employees can expect to be in the office a couple of days per week as needed for meetings and team collaboration and should live within a commutable distance.
What we do:
Responsible for the development and delivery of services and products to their respective clients. Areas of responsibility include delivering high-quality client and account services; providing securities custody, funds transfer, and other support services; receiving, processing, and distributing new and previously circulated currency; providing lending and collateral services; planning and executing open market operations; clearing and settling financial transactions; evaluating and promoting the overall safety and soundness of the supervised institutions.
Your role as Manager of Currency Operations:
- Oversee a heavily regulated business environment, maintain strong controls and seek improvements to the control environment to manage operational, financial and compliance risk.
- Provide management oversight for the daily cash operation including client support, payments, receipts and processing of high value cash shipments from both domestic and international depository institutions.
- Manages experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in assignments.
- Maintains successful relationships with internal and external lines of businesses to maximize efficiency and operational effectiveness.
- Assure high performance, high productivity, efficiency and strong governance.
- Participate on Federal Reserve System workgroups to promote best practices at other cash offices and engage in policy and product development.
- Focuses on policy and strategy implementation for short-term results (1 year or less).
- Strategic (30%) – “big picture” perspective, more time spent on the “what” vs. the “how”, Tactical (40%) – focused on the plans to achieve goals and objectives – the “how”, Transactional (30%) – carries out defined steps.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience in currency services or a highly regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to think strategically, lead change, and manage various levels of staff.
- Flexibility to travel as required.
Salary Range: $150,000 - $170,000 / year
We believe in transparency at the NY Fed. This salary range reflects a variety of skills and experiences candidates may bring to the job. We pay individuals along this range based on their unique backgrounds. Whether you’re stretching into the job or are a more seasoned candidate, we aim to pay competitively for your contributions.
Our Touchstone Behaviors—Communicate Authentically, Collaborate Inclusively, Drive Progress, Develop Others, and Take Ownership—help shape the culture of the Bank. They also provide a shared language for how we work together and achieve success, and they set clear expectations for leading with impact at every stage of your career with us. Learn more.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- And more
The New York Fed expects its employees to perform their duties with honesty, integrity, and impartiality, and without improper preferential treatment of any person. Learn more about our code of conduct and conflicts of interest rules.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, or military service.
We value accessibility for all candidates and are happy to provide an accommodation or assistance. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryBanking Services
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.