Associate Digital Strategist
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of BostonAs part of the Central Bank of the United States, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston works to promote sound growth and financial stability in New England and the nation, and to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the country’s financial system. The Bank’s Real Estate Services Group (RESG) contributes to this mission by managing and maintaining the Bank’s real estate and related assets, and providing both Bank staff and prestigious tenant firms with timely, effective, and cost-efficient building services through best business practices and innovative technology. RESG staff run the gamut from building engineers to space designers, project managers to business analysts. We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
This job is eligible for a hybrid schedule with some on-site work expected. The individual is expected to reside in the 1st District unless you were given an exception.
We offer an enviable employee value proposition: in compensation; a comprehensive benefits package; a fully-funded pension plan and a 401k match, as well as tuition reimbursement and free membership in our state-of-the-art onsite fitness facility
This position is responsible for developing and managing compelling, high-quality content for the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s digital communications channels to enhance the Bank’s reputation and promote a better public understanding of the organization. This position will work with Corporate Communications staff and other key stakeholders throughout the Bank to develop, refine, and optimize adaptive content for delivery through the Bank’s digital communications channels including web sites, social media, e-mail communications platform, event management and other digital channels.
- Post and optimize content in various content management system(s) for delivery on digital channels.
- Work in partnership with key stakeholders to facilitate innovative solutions serving business and communications strategies.
- Support digital content optimization and measurement for Bank leadership and staff that helps increase the public’s understanding of the Bank.
- Follow a schedule of digital content delivery; ensuring processes are followed and posting is timely
- Lead email marketing campaigns and help create email content plan
- Proactively seek opportunities to add to or improve content and experience of the Bank’s digital channels.
- Follow best practices and emerging trends in digital, content, and social media marketing.
- Assist with the management and building of MS SharePoint sites and MS Teams channels
Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is not required to directly supervise others.
- Knowledge or experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a bachelor’s degree in digital strategy, content marketing or similar discipline and a minimum of 2-3 years of experience working with CMS.
- Working Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM, and email marketing
- Strong knowledge of and experience using content management systems, email marketing, event management systems: Sitecore, MS 365 (SharePoint, Teams etc.), Cvent, IContact, and Mailchimp
- Ability to track, analyze, report and present on data related to content; proven ability to adjust content development and dissemination based on these findings. Experience with Google Analytics and Tableau
- Exemplary customer relationship skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation communication skills
Ability to work independently and proactively, handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.