Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of RichmondWhen you join the Federal Reserve—the nation's central bank—you’ll play a key role, collaborating with a dynamic and diverse team of mission-driven professionals to strengthen and protect our economy and our communities.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we’ll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes tuition assistance, generous paid time off, top-notch health care benefits, child and family care leave, professional development opportunities, a 401(k) match, pension, and more. All brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance.
About the Opportunity
The Executive Recruiter works to cultivate a pipeline of top talent and manages end-to-end talent acquisition processes for executive level positions. This role partners closely with executives and Human Resource (HR) leaders to understand workforce needs and develops strategic and creative ways to identify leading talent, including activating passive candidates. The Executive Recruiter works with HR leaders to engage in executive talent programs, keeping a pulse on internal talent and facilitates movement throughout the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Leads efforts to source and recruit senior and Officer level positions in the Bank
- Provides best-in-class experience for every candidate and hiring manager
- Leverages industry standard sourcing tools to engage passive talent
- Maintains a pipeline of top talent and actively works to improve the pipeline and availability of diverse talent
- Leads continuous improvement of Officer recruiting processes and assessment capabilities
- Collaborates closely with Hiring Managers to deeply understand business lines and act as a talent advisor
- Coordinates with HR Business Partners to forecast leadership talent needs
- Works closely with the HR Department on talent management programs for leaders, understanding the internal talent pipeline and facilitating movement across the organization
- Manages the Bank’s Talent Mobility program, including posting/application process, metrics tracking and reporting
- Assists with other Talent Acquisition work, including early career and other professional recruiting needs
- 5-9+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience leading executive searches and/or executive talent programs, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Discover the Reason Why So Many People Love It Here!
When you join the Richmond Fed, not only will you find a challenging and purposeful career, you’ll also have access to a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health and wealth, including:
- Great medical benefits
- Pension and 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee resource networks
- Paid volunteer leave
- Flexible work options
- Onsite amenities that make working here fun
Other Requirements and Considerations:
- Candidates should review the Bank’s Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at www.richmondfed.org.
- Sponsorship is not available for this role. Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures.
- The hiring range is $ 83,400 – 114,730
- Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.