Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of Kansas CityFederal Reserve Financial Services (FRFS) delivers a suite of payments services to financial institutions via FedLine® Solutions, Fedwire®, National Settlement Service (NSS), FedCash®, FedACH®, and Check Services. We are currently leading a strategic effort to transform FRFS to a national, enterprise-focused organization. Over time, FRFS will offer an increasingly integrated set of Federal Reserve payment services, incorporating the FedNowSM Service upon its market entry in 2023. Through our evolved structure, we will meet the needs of the marketplace for new products and services more quickly, we will seek to provide a more robust and unified customer experience across our financial service offerings, and we will create new career growth opportunities for FRFS staff.
We are seeking leaders to set the vision, strategy, values, and priorities that enable FRFS to achieve its mission. Our leaders must demonstrate a strategic, action-oriented mindset focused on intellectual curiosity, agility, accountability, and the ability to drive innovation through experimentation. To achieve our vision for a people-focused organization with a strong collaborative and innovative culture, we expect our leaders to champion an inclusive environment and demonstrate our values in how we work and interact with each other and our broader community.
As a Marketing Cloud Developer, you will champion growth within one of our key marketing platforms. The Federal Reserve is looking for a technically strong team player with the ability act as a bridge between the worlds of platform, technology, and marketing. In this role, you will build automated campaigns, connect data between platforms, and empower marketing to effectively utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We need someone who can operate independently with minimal supervision. This position has no direct reports.
If the candidate is not a current Federal Reserve Bank System employee, this position will be based out of the Federal Reserve Bank System locations and the employee will be required to fulfill the on-site hybrid requirement.
This is a technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud role requiring deep understanding of the of the platform with hands-on day-to-day proven experience that drive marketing results.
- Build automated journeys utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud data extensions and CRM campaigns.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key marketing stakeholders, partners and technology providers to support the ongoing evolution of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. This includes staying abreast of Salesforce Marketing Cloud product updates and changes.
- Work with data, analytics, and marketing teams to develop complex email automation rules / triggers, personalized workflows, and list segmentation.
- Explain technical topics like data models (you will learn) between systems to non-technical stakeholders.
- Train and mentor other marketing team members so they are empowered to fully utilize Marketing Cloud. Support non-technical content authors in best-practices for their campaigns, journeys, and data usage.
- Bridge data from CRM and multiple integrated internal sources.
- Ability to provide inputs related to the use of data between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM marketing efforts to enhance our targeted campaign strategies.
- Configure automations in Automation Studio including SQL Queries.
- Troubleshoot any solution challenges that are raised by marketing teams. Manage support level resolution in a timely manner.
- Champion and lead multiple projects that relates to the management and usage of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and be able to adapt to changing timelines and priorities.
- Ensure Marketing’s efforts are within compliance of internal governance and legal requirements.
- Typically requires 3-5 years of Marketing Cloud Experience. Including experience with Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Data Extensions, Email Studio, and in general persona driven, multi-segment and lead generation campaigns.
- Typically, a bachelor's degree in a related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification.
- Proven expertise in use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journeys.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Certification.
- Demonstrable history of working in complex data environments and integrations such as a CRM or CDP.
- Possessive of a positive attitude, an aptitude to play on a team of diverse skillsets, & independent. You can take technically complex matters and make them: simpler to understand, easier to use, and worthwhile to your end users.
- Ability to gather & execute: work requirements, technical documentation, and change management plans.
- Experience with SQL and / or AMPSCRIPT.
- Development of marketing materials, communications, or campaigns.
- Other Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications such as architectural or administrative preferred
- Demonstrable experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Communities, or Salesforce data models preferred.
- Familiarity with various marketing technologies preferred.
- Experience working with REST and SOAP APIs preferred.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
This position has additional screening requirements due to the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take up to a couple of months to be completed. You can begin work before the screening is completed; however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks.
We offer benefits that go beyond the basics, featuring:
As an organization that deeply values its employees, we offer a robust set of financial, professional development, and personal benefits that go beyond the basics, featuring both a 401k/thrift plan with a generous company-match on employee contributions as well as a defined benefit pension plan and more. Depending on location, additional onsite amenities may include an onsite fitness center; onsite cafeteria with healthy and affordable food options; and additional onsite convenience benefits, discounts on a variety of goods and services.
Specific Benefits include:
- Market-leading Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k/Thrift Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Additional Convenience Benefits, Discounts and More…
*Subject to change based on district
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.