Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisOverview
We are looking for an experienced leader who will direct the Invoice Processing Platform (IPP) agency support operations team. You will report to the Senior Manager and will manage a diverse team with 7-9 direct reports and will be responsible for technical onboarding to the IPP application, federal agency and vendor relationship management, and business line reporting. You will also collaborate with matrixed teams to ensure effective product development and call center support are provided by the Division’s centralized IT and support center groups. #LI-Hybrid
- Develop strong working relationships with Treasury officials and Treasury staff.
- Develop strong working relationships with additional important partners in FRB St. Louis and across the Federal Reserve System.
- Provide strategic consulting on managing business and technical aspects of IPP.
- Perform management responsibilities following our policies, procedures, and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; and appraise and motivate performance.
- Instrumental in managing our client relationships with more than 180 federal agencies.
- Strong understanding of the agency onboarding process and IPP application; able to assist team members with onboarding issues, including translating business processes and identifying downstream impacts.
- Understanding of Treasury and Federal Reserve Bank policies; identify risks, follow procedures to address those risks, and make recommendations to improve work processes.
- Oversee security and risk related activities, including self-audit coordination, business contingency and resiliency plans, and proper handling of controls.
- Collaborate with others to address issues and provide support to meet business line goals and tactics.
- Communicate upward, downward, and across to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, direction, coaching, and development counseling to team members to meet personal and department goals.
- Complete formal end of year performance evaluations for direct reports while also providing frequent feedback to individuals throughout the year.
- Cultivate an environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, and embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field of study or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing or influencing teams.
- Experience with technical applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with senior leadership and other staff to obtain information, respond to inquiries, and resolve issues.
- Ability to develop and present information to varying audiences.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills required.
- Project management skills with an ability to simultaneously manage numerous projects and work processes.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to effectively coordinate a team, including those who do not report to the position.
- People leadership and talent management skills including attracting and hiring talent, engagement with staff, and a focus on individual and team development.
- Strong customer service skills in providing information to all levels of the organization and customers.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered at a lower job grade.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities to challenge you and propel your growth—along with many benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
In addition to a great compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work location where you can find balance:
- Paid time off
- Flexible on-site work arrangements
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.