Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is looking for a highly motived Administrative Assistant to provide a wide variety of administrative duties, which can include scheduling, coordinating meeting and travel arrangements, answering phones, routing/distributing mail, proofreading, copying and filing. You will maintain records that are both physical and electronic. As the Administrative Assistant, you will produce high quality reports, presentations or other documents as directed by Management. You will be based in Dallas, TX.
- Proactively manage day-to-day calendar and email for multiple officers
- Processes internal orders/requests (facilities, travel reimbursement, office supplies, training, etc.)
- Monitor orders/requests using spreadsheets and learn appropriate internal system tools
- Coordinate schedules with People & Culture personnel to support department recruiting efforts
- Complete projects/assignments with all levels of management, employees, and vendors
- Use business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, etc..
- Receive, screen and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail
- Maintain files, records, and calendars; May arrange business travel, coordinate meeting arrangements, and/or track expenses
- May provide training to new and less-experienced employees
- High school diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- 2 years of related field experience in a hybrid environment is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills to work with all levels in the organization
- Ability to multi-task while working on multiple priorities
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft products, with aptitude for various software
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. For this specific role, 4 days per week of work can be conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
United States citizenship or lawful permanent resident alien with three or more years of US residency is required for this position.
This position requires additional screening because of the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take two to three months to be completed. Work can begin before the screening is completed, however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.