FedNow Operations Center Senior Analyst - 3rd Shift
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of BostonFedNow Operations Center Senior Analyst - 3rd Shift
This position would include a Saturday - Wednesday schedule and would cover 3rd shift hours which is midnight - 9am EST.
The Federal Reserve is developing a new interbank 24x7x365 real-time gross settlement (RTGS) service with integrated clearing functionality, called the FedNow service. This service will help enable financial institutions to provide their customers with the ability to send and receive payments any time, any day, and have full access to those funds within seconds. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of a new mission-critical Federal Reserve initiative that will be transformative to the payments landscape in the United States.
While open to location and remote work, residence near a Federal Reserve facility is preferred.
Position Contributions –
The FNOC Sr. Analyst will fulfill customer requests and execute ongoing operational tasks for the FedNow Service. Heavy emphasis will be identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency via process standardization and automation.
What will be expected of you –
- Laser focus on a world class, end-to-end customer experience
- Actively support and promote Continual Service Improvement (CSI) for FedNow
- Develop deep expertise on the FedNow Service
- Fulfill nearly all Service Requests escalated from Level 1 (L1) support
- Develop knowledge documentation, training, and automation ideas to support improving the customer experience via Shift Left of work to L1
- Flexibility to support a growing organization through multiple roles
Expertise you would bring –
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years relevant work experience; or 10+ years relevant work experience
- Experience leading teams within 24*7 support operations for a large enterprise
- Experience within support operations spanning multiple contact channels
- Experience within support operations for a cloud-based Service
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to quickly gather, analyze and synthesize information
- Initiative and innovation toward improving customer experience leveraging the scientific method
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to work in an office environment and/or remotely as applicable
It's added value if you have-
- Experience working with payments systems (preferred)
- Familiarity with ISO20022 messages
- ITIL certification
- Direct experience using ServiceNow or similar tools within a large enterprise
The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service.
All employees assigned to this position will be subject to FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
For this job, any offer of employment is contingent upon successfully passing a two-phase security
screening. The first phase consists of the satisfactory completion of a physical examination (including a drug screening), reference checks, and a security investigation consisting of credit and criminal history checks.
The second phase, which might not be complete until after you begin working at the Reserve Bank, is an additional risk-based security screening determined by the risk rating of the position. Depending upon the sensitivity of the position, this phase may include, and is not limited to, work and residency eligibility verification, and personal interviews with the candidate, references, and prior employers.
All applicants must have resided in the United States for at least three (3) years.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftThird (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.