Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisWe are looking for an experienced leader who will direct the Invoice Processing Platform business operations. The Senior Manager will report to the Treasury Officer/AVP and will manage a diverse team of 10-12 with 2-3 direct reports and will be responsible for federal agency outreach, business line communications and reporting, technical onboarding to the IPP application, and federal agency and vendor relationship management. You will also collaborate with matrixed teams to ensure effective application development and call center support are provided by the Division’s centralized IT and support center groups.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with Treasury officials and Treasury staff.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with additional important partners in FRB St. Louis and across the Federal Reserve System. ·
- Provide leadership and collaborate with all Federal Reserve districts involved in the service or project being led on behalf of Treasury.
- Collaborate with others to address issues and provide support to meet business line goals and tactics. ·
- Work collaboratively with Treasury counterparts, develop long-term goals and short-term goals that support the Treasury’s direction and strategies including outreach and customer engagement strategies.
- Develop annually and update a five-year business and financial plan. ·
- Maintain support for the Treasury’s electronic invoicing application. ·
- Direct all partner and business line communications and reporting, develop executive-level presentations.
- Assure staff maintain the expertise necessary to provide high-quality, ongoing support and input to Treasury officials as they set direction for the business.
- Develop policies and operational practices that ensure delivery of our results.
- Establish financial plans that meet the ongoing needs and manage the business within the Treasury established budget cap.·
- Use appropriate template, report project and budget status to Treasury and other partners promptly. ·
- Meet targeted metrics and monitor measurements for implementation of electronic invoicing in government. ·
- Provide direction to, develop, and mentor a high-performing team of approximately 10-12 staff.
- Accountability includes conducting performance evaluations and leading 3 direct reports, 2 individual contributors and one leader who manages the remaining staff. ·
- Cultivate an environment that encourages innovation, teamwork and embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field of study or commensurate experience
- 10 years of relevant work experience inclusive of 5+ years of direct Management / supervisory experience.
- Experience working with technical applications.
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills with all levels of an organization and its partners.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across departments to build relationships and influence important constituents, including senior executives.
- Ability to develop and present information to varying audiences.
- Experience developing communications and organizational change management plans.
- People leadership and talent management skills including attracting and hiring talent, engagement with staff, and a focus on individual and team development.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Experience and driving business results and communications strategies.
- Strong strategic, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills required.
- Superior level of ownership, and integrity with a desire to improve upon current service levels and focus on preciseness of final work product.
- Ability to work with different technical teams, business owners and management at all levels of the organization to achieve changing needs.
- Strong project management and operations management abilities.
- Demonstrated experience building, high-performing teams.
- Travel (10%)
- US Citizen
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities to challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
In addition to great compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible schedule where you can find balance:
- Paid time off
- Flexible on-site work arrangements
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.