Customer Success Operations Administrator
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Customer Success Operations Administrator
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Customer Success Operations Administrator to be part of making that happen.
The Customer Success Operations Administrator is a critical thinker who is ready to dig in and take a key role in supporting our Customer Success teams by creating renewal quotes, training and supporting sales reps, and analyzing and improving process flows. This position will play a cross functional role between Customer Success Sales Team, Manufacturing, Sales Operations, Channel Team, Channel Operations, and Billing.
- Support Customer Success team by managing contract cycle and building renewal quotes
- Ensure deal structure is in alignment with the contracted subscriptions to be renewed
- Respond to CSM inquiries related to quotes, orders, and invoices
- Follow up as required to manage process through booking of renewal, including order processing as needed
- Provide accurate and timely reporting and visibility to contract renewal/churn information
- Utilize experience and training to create manuals and training aids for sales stakeholders. Document and create knowledge repository for first-tier sales support.
- Investigate and resolve data issues using own knowledge
- Analyze existing process flows around renewals and customer success. Evolve or reinforce existing sales processes and implement new ones, focusing on scalability and driving significant growth.
- Data steward for accurate customer data within Salesforce
- Maintain customer ownership assignments
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales operations or role
- Salesforce.com experience required
- Prior experience working with quoting, subscriptions and contracts
- Prior experience working with channel partners
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.