Manager, Security Operations
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Manager, Security Operations to be part of making this happen.
About the Role
The Manager of Security Operations & Incident Management is responsible for managing the people, processes, and services we deliver to customers.
As a Manager, Security Operations you will:
- Develop, enhance, and operationalize processes to better execute customer expectations.
- Develop, measure, analyze, and maintain the internal and external service metrics for Service Operation, providing timely reports to leadership teams.
- Leverage the metrics to make better informed decisions on how to improve the capability and functionality of the organization.
- All people management responsibilities for the organization
- Provide escalation support for both customer management challenges, security incidents, and ticket triage functions.
- Lead, coordinate, and train others on effective management of security incidents and operational responses for customers
- Collaborate across various business units to deliver the most comprehensive security response to customers.
We are looking for someone who has most of the following skills and experience:
- A degree in Cybersecurity or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience working and managing a SOC or customer support function
- Cybersecurity practical experience in one of the Triage functions within Arctic Wolf’s Security Operations Center.
- Passion for Cybersecurity. Continually learning new attack vectors, new threats, and security framework expertise.
- Strong and demonstrated ability to define effective security processes. Ability to identify opportunities in current processes and take action to roll out necessary changes.
- Strong and practical knowledge of industry adopted frameworks and methodologies (MITRE ATT&CK, CIS, NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS, etc.)
- Ability to lead and manage a technical team and mentor others
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.