Sales Development Representative
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
About the Role:
The SDR position is the first interaction prospective customers have with Arctic Wolf. The team is comprised of tenacious, positive and hard-working individuals dedicated to outstanding achievement and success of themselves, the Sales team and the company. Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and creative sales team members looking to further build their career in Sales.
- Tenaciously prospecting, qualifying and capturing leads and opportunities through prospecting via phone, Internet and social media
- Creatively following up on inbound leads to further peak prospect interest
- Successfully creating opportunities within your assigned region
- Partnering with senior sales executives in your assigned region in pursuit of driving revenue for the organization and promotion within the Sales organization
- Driving attendance to and attending events and tradeshows in partnership with senior sales executives
- Creating a steady flow of outbound communications to drive engagement
- Maintaining velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement and most importantly, revenue
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members
- Demonstrating consultative sales approach by creating value based partnerships
- Consistently achieving quota
- Building rapport with prospective customers, partners (internal and external) and moving the sales process forward
- Working diligently with your team members to share feedback and best practices
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Passport and ability to travel occasionally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience beyond college, preferably in Sales, business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Experience & enjoyment working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer
- Devotion to Sales development, achievement and driving career forward rapidly
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Solid technical aptitude & business acumen
- Curious, positive and aggressive attitude
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM or content management tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to research, utilize and leverage social media and internet to qualify leads, drive opportunity and revenue
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
· Equity for all employees
· Bonus or commission pay based on role
· Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
· 401k match
· Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
· Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
· Voluntary Legal Insurance
· Training and career development programs
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful, and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our entire employee experience as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for candidates and employees with disabilities and/or other specific needs where possible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing email@example.com.
· Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
· Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.