Channel Account Manager - Australia (Melbourne)
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Channel Account Manager in Australia to be part of making that happen. This role is a brand new position in the Australia market where you will responsible for recruiting new partners in Australia, managing those relationships accordingly, and effectively growing the overall Arctic Wolf business in the area.
- Recruit, enable and manage partners in assigned territory. Effectively articulate the requirements, expectations, and benefits of the Arctic Wolf Channel Program
- Building strong relationships with channel partners to generate revenue and opportunities
- Develop a cohesive business plan for the partners and execute effectively against that plan
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.).
- Initiating lead generation programs with partners
- Achieve against a set of pre agreed sales targets and KPI's on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Territory lead for all channel related activity. Work’s with Partner Development Rep to develop a cohesive plan to manage territory effectively
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution
- Liaise between inside/field sales teams (and PDR’s) to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of partners
- Building strong working relationships with sales, customer success and channel marketing
- Field and route inbound partnership requests appropriately (support new on-boarding processes).
- Capturing of accurate and complete partner and customer data in SFDC
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts
- Provide marketing/sales collateral to partners with prospective clients
- Managing, administering and delivering certification training for partner sales and partner systems engineers
- Respond to partner requests and ensure proper field and inside sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline
- Provide marketing/sales collateral and respond to channel inquiries regarding product, channel programs and channel promotions.
- Work with other Arctic Wolf sales resources to support identified opportunities
- Consistently articulate Arctic Wolf value proposition to assigned partners
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Passport
- Proven experience of managing channel partners in a technology environment
- Experience in facilitating onboarding and enablement activities for channel partners
- Knowledge of software/services channel ecosystems
- Familiarity with CRM and forecasting systems
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team selling environment
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- RRSP and 401k match
- Training and career development programs
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.