Psychologist / Licensed Therapist
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:February 05, 2024
Department:34009940 Adult Mental Health Services United Outpatient Clinic
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Provides psychological services to clients and their families/support systems in the clinical setting. Independently and interdependently conducts diagnostic evaluation, therapeutic intervention, education and referral. Facilitates collaboration between clients and the interdisciplinary team to respond to identified treatment needs.
Allina Health has a robust Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line that offers the full continuum of care including integration, specialty outpatient clinics, addiction and co-occurring services, partial hospitalization and day treatment, and inpatient care. There are more than 290 mental health and addiction clinicians dedicated to the highest quality patient care across 45 primary care clinics, 6 integrated psychiatry locations, 4 hospital-based clinics, 15 partial and day treatment programs, 15 Allina and affiliated Emergency Departments, and 7 hospitals with 270 inpatient beds. The Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line is led by both psychiatry and psychology clinical leadership, in partnership with operations to advance mental health care for patients across Allina Health.
Key Position Details:
For more information about this role, please email Julie.Joseph@allina.com .
As a psychology provider at our organization, you can expect the following:
- Join a committed team dedicated to providing the best possible care to our communities.
- Embrace a team-based and collaborative approach, ensuring patients receive personalized care when they need it most.
- Access to a comprehensive clinical service line offering diverse services and support across various levels of care.
- Opportunities to work internally, supporting patients with evolving needs and contributing to their well-being.
- A Mental Health and Addiction Service Line that prioritizes responsiveness and adaptability to both internal and external changes.
- Cultivate a "speak up" culture that encourages open communication and fosters organizational growth.
- Connect with leaders who genuinely invest in your professional growth and success as a provider within our service line.
- Typical Clinic Hours Monday - Friday
- Up to 50% virtual care/remote option.
- In-person office days may vary from site to site, or over time.
- Competitive pay and benefits package.
- An established environment that safeguards provider well-being.
- Support to your work by providing you with the resources and environment you need to succeed which include vast resources for patients requiring unique services with the goal of serving the needs of our community.
- Our psychology providers receive career support in a variety of ways such as, monthly continuing education opportunities, tuition and CME reimbursements.
- Perform evaluation/assessment and diagnosis.
- Create treatment plan in collaboration with patient and provider team.
- Provide outpatient psychotherapy services.
- Collaborate with patient care teams to monitor patient functioning and inform treatment planning.
- Engages patient's social supports as appropriate to improve functioning.
- Coordinate treatment with other providers and community agencies.
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
- Doctoral/Ph.D. level advanced degree in Psychology or Counseling required OR
- Master's degree in Social Work
- 2+ years patient treatment in clinical setting preferred
- Licensed Psychologist - MN Board of Psychology required upon hire OR
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required within 180 Days
- Formal Training/Certification in a suicide prevention modality as applicable based on role within 90 Days required