Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:January 22, 2024
Department:62884310 AHG Psychology
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:The Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line is committed to collaboration and innovation as we strive to provide high-value quality care for patients and create an organizational culture that allows all members of our team to excel. Here you can tap into the vast mental health resources of Minnesota's largest mental health and addiction clinical service line.
Key Position Details:
Combine autonomy, innovation, collaboration plus a strong connection to community and you will find a workplace that is supported by an organization committed to your success and well-being. As a psychologist or licensed therapist, you will find a team dedicated to each other, together working to create novel interventions.
- Tap into the mental health resources of Minnesota’s largest Mental Health and Addiction Clinic Service Line.
- Poised for growth to support community mental health care.
- Flex your schedule and incorporate our telehealth capabilities to provide exceptional patient care.
- Invest in your well-being. You matter. At Allina Health, you’ll be supported in prioritizing yourself, your loved ones and what matters most to you.
- Whole person care. You’ll engage with our goal to ensure patients receive the right care for all aspects of their health, including mind, body, spirit and community.
- Coordinated care. Your care team will stay connected to others across Allina Health to holistically understand, serve and treat our patients in the best way possible—every day.
- Recognition for exceptional care. You’ll be part of an organization that receives local and national awards for exceptional care, innovation and community impact.
- Performs evaluation/assessment and diagnosis.
- Creates team treatment plan and utilize various treatment modalities.
- Engages family when appropriate in the development of treatment plans.
- May consult with primary care providers for ongoing management of behavioral health needs of their patients.
- Communicate/notify attending, supervising or referring provider of assessment and recommendations.
- Meet requirements of third-party payers.
- Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy as identified in treatment plan.
- Coordinate treatment with other providers and community agencies.
- Reassess patient needs and progress per department policy/procedure.
- Doctoral/Ph.D. level advanced degree in Psychology or Counseling required
- 2+ years patient treatment in clinical setting preferred
- Licensed Psychologist - MN Board of Psychology required upon hire and
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required within 180 days
- Formal Training/Certification in a suicide prevention modality as applicable based on role within 90 days required