Physician Site Lead at Brand New Clinic in Eden Prairie
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:January 11, 2024
Department:62329900 Allina Health Group Eden Prairie
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Allina Health is expanding primary care services in the community of Eden Prairie, MN in early 2025.
Eden Prairie is a city 12 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis in Hennepin County and the 16th-largest city in the State of Minnesota, United States.
Key Position Details:
Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin, Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas. A place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of thriving community.
- Allina Health’s commitment to Whole Person Care – mind, body, spirit and connection to community – defines our approach and how we shape our offerings.
- Our Primary Care providers partner with our Mental Health service line and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing to provide whole person care in the clinic setting.
- When we provide Whole Person Care, we help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.
Responsible for collaborative leadership towards assigned clinical outcomes, functions and operations, with focus on clinical operations, in direct report partnership with Clinic Manager, and regional medical and operational leadership. May also be responsible for direct patient care by reviewing patient's medical history while collecting, prioritizing, and synthesizing comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or situation. Provides education, consultation or intervention to patients (treatment plan) and their families.
- Direct patient care.
- Reviews patient's medical history while collecting, prioritizing, and synthesizing comprehensive data pertinent to the patient's health or situation.
- Evaluates, interprets, and coordinates information to make decisions and recommendations regarding patient care.
- Provides education, consultation or intervention to patients (treatment plan) and their families.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being.
- Practices in a thoughtful manner including consideration for cultural diversity, individual autonomy and legal responsibilities.
- May provide care in an ambulatory clinic, inpatient or outpatient hospital setting.
- May participate in on-call rotation.
- Responsible for performance management of assigned providers at site.
- Leads patient experience, access, recruiting, productivity and other strategic initiatives.
- Assists Assistant Site Lead in clinical quality and other leadership roles as assigned by lead.
- Involved in budgeting, all clinical functions and operations in association with the clinic manager.
- Conduit to and resource for hospital groups.
- Recruits new providers.
- Accountable for assigned providers at the site.
- Dyad partner to Clinic Manager.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes, or work flows.
- Participates in peer review and quality assurance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Doctoral/Ph.D. level advanced degree in Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine and
- Completed a residency program as applicable to their clinical specialty
- 2 to 5 years experience as a physician
- Licensed Physician - MN Board of Medical Practice required upon hire
- ACLS-BLS Tier 3 - Multisource required upon hire
- PALS - Pediatric Advance Life Support - Multisource required upon hire depending on business unit
- NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation - Multisource required upon hire depending on business unit
- Licensed Physician-WI required upon hire
- Drug Enforcement Agency Certificate required upon hire
- Prescription Monitoring Program required required upon hire
- National Provider Identifier required upon hire
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently