Clinic Operations Coordinator
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 30, 2023
Department:16000647 AHMHI C5 Program
Shift:Evening/Night (United States of America)
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Hours Per Week:24
Job Summary:Coordinates business office activities to facilitate efficient patient scheduling, assuring accurate patient registration, medical record management and billing for both clinic and physician services.
Key Position Details:
- 12-hour evening/night shifts, 7 PM - 7AM
- On-call rotation required
- Every other weekend rotation
- 24 hours per week
- Coordinates business office activities to facilitate efficient patient scheduling.
- Organizes work site and work processes to optimize service and operational efficiencies.
- Supports leadership in daily operations and patient complaint resolution.
- Assures accurate patient registration.
- Manages patient electronic medical record.
- Handles billing for both clinic and physician services.
- Creates provider schedules, assists with productivity reports and assists and facilitates meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate's or Vocational degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a health care or medical office setting required and
- 0 to 2 years of experience with basic office supervision and management skills required and
- 0 to 2 years of experience with health care scheduling required
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently