Systems Analyst Epic Technical Analyst
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 15, 2023
Department:16008752 Information Systems Excellian Quality Assurance Release
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:With limited supervision, formulate and define system scope and objectives to develop or modify information systems. Implement systems into production for on-going operations while identifying any need for system changes. Provide incident management and resolution to system-wide information system issues.
Key Position Details:
- 1.0 FTE (80 hours per two week schedule)
- Fully remote position
- Day shift – 8 hour shifts
- Occasional weekend rotation (4-8 times per year)
- Design, develop, implement and support technical solutions
- Consult with business analyst on application system features and functionality as defined in requirements.
- Translate user requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Work with senior system analysts to configure the application to meet the business requirements and technical function specifications.
- Assist senior system analysts to install, configure, test, support and monitor systems.
- As a software subject matter expert, provide input to systems analyst senior regarding technical challenges in development and functional requirements.
- Analyze business requirements and solid technical understanding to develop and implement solutions.
- Process complex service requests from the analysis and definition of customer requirements through intake, approvals, service delivery, implementation and fulfillment.
- Analyze and provide solutions or recommendations to resolve complex customer inquiries for functionality not working as implemented.
- Partnership with system-wide IT organization
- Work with business analysts to define, design and build reports to meet business requirements.
- Provide on-call support for purposes of incident and problem management.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation used in supporting systems.
- Vendor management
- Work with software vendors in the diagnosis of and application of their products. Apply patches and fixes as appropriate.
- Consult with technical, functional and vendor resources to maintain the appropriate application environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- 2 to 5 Years experience working as a systems analyst on one or more technical application systems. required
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently