Pre-Independently Licensed Therapist
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 17, 2023
Department:31009941 Abbott Northwestern WH Mental Health
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Completes mental health assessment and functions as member of a program team providing services to individuals and families with mental health needs in their setting. Provides assessment, treatments and case management for mental health program clients.
Allina Health has a robust Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line that offers the full continuum of care including integration, specialty outpatient clinics, addiction and co-occurring services, partial hospitalization and day treatment, and inpatient care. There are more than 290 mental health and addiction clinicians dedicated to the highest quality patient care across 45 primary care clinics, 6 integrated psychiatry locations, 4 hospital-based clinics, 15 partial and day treatment programs, 15 Allina and affiliated Emergency Departments, and 7 hospitals with 270 inpatient beds. The Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line is led by both psychiatry and psychology clinical leadership, in partnership with operations to advance mental health care for patients across Allina Health.
Key Position Details:
Licensure supervision is provided
M-H 9- 5:30 pm, F 8-4:30 pm
Hybrid remote work possible
Retention bonus of up to $3,000!
Reimbursements of licensure renewal fees and CEU courses
- Perform initial clinical assessment.
- Complete a diagnostic assessment that meets the requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Reassess patient and progress in treatment.
- Meet requirements of third party payers, including seeking authorization.
- Complete treatment plan per department process.
- Documentation of patient, and family if appropriate, participation in development of treatment plan.
- Review treatment plan with patient at regular intervals.
- Initiate referrals to other providers and agencies when appropriate.
- Coordinate discharge planning.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy as identified by treatment plan.
- Coordinate treatment with other community agencies/providers when appropriate.
- Provide patient and family education.
- Master's degree in Mental Health or related field required
- 2 to 5 Years in licensed practice preferred
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker - MN Board of Social Work required upon hire or
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist - MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - MN Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Psychologist - MN Board of Psychology required upon hire and
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource preferred within 60 Days
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently