Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 14, 2023
Department:31604010 Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute Golden Valley Outpatient Mental Health
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:Variable shift length
Hours Per Week:0
Job Summary:Allina Health is a not-for-profit health system that cares for individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. If you value putting patients first, consider a career at Allina Health. Our mission is to provide exceptional care as we prevent illness, restore health and provide comfort to all who entrust us with their care. This includes you and your loved ones. We are committed to providing whole person care, investing in your well-being, and enriching your career.
Key Position Details:
- Casual Role- coverage for LOA, PTO, Sick, Vacation.
Administers and scores psychological tests and record results under the direct supervision of a clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist. Administers a variety of tests to assess intelligence, personality, aptitude, achievement, comprehension, memory, perception and motor skills.
- Test Administration
• Administer standardized psychological tests - may include mood, neuropsychologic, intelligence, language, reasoning, memory, executive abilities, achievement, perception, motor skills/coordination and sensory activity.
• Provide patient support to maximize test reliability.
• Record individuals responses in the manner prescribed for each test.
• Score tests for which objective scoring criteria are available.
• Prepare reports on individuals behavior during testing, especially behavior that may affect test results.
- Testing supplies and inventory.
• Keep records of testing supplies and equipment.
• Order replacement tests and supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology or closely related field
- 0 to 2 years experience in administering psychometric testing
- Must meet at least ONE of the requirements below:
◦ Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association
◦ Current BLS certification from the American Red Cross
◦ Allina in-house BLS training (within 90 days of hire)
- Complete supervised practicum in psychological testing and assessment requried within 180 Days
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently