Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Number of Job Openings Available:2
Date Posted:September 21, 2023
Department:62894410 Allina Health Group OB GYN North
Shift:Day/Evening/Night (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Allina Health’s Women’s Health Service Line is looking for an OBGYN Physician to join our collaborative team in delivering direct patient care in clinic, hospital, and surgery for our Buffalo Specialty Clinic in Buffalo, MN located just 45 minutes West of the Twin Cities.
Key Position Details:
Our Women’s Health Service Line works to provide world class care, outcomes, and experiences for the combined services of mothers, babies and families. Our care services include perinatology, obstetrical care, newborn care, neonatology, fetal care, gynecology, minimally invasive surgery, urogynecology and perinatal mental health
Allina Health’s Buffalo Hospital has been named one of the top 20 small community hospitals in the U.S. as part of the IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals® study. This is the seventh time Buffalo Hospital has been honored in the Top 100 Hospitals List.
- This provider is based out of our Buffalo Clinic with inpatient services at Buffalo Hospital, a not-for-profit regional medical center committed to providing exceptional care and improving the health of the communities
- Functions appropriately as part of a care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills including 4 other BE/BC OBGYN Physicians
- Robotically trained will have availability to practice
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- Shares in evening/weekend unrestricted call with Buffalo Hospital. Approximately 1 weekday per week and 1 weekend per month
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with a 2 year salary guarentee.
- Eight labor and delivery locations; 13,800 deliveries/year; 30 clinics; 53 OBGYNs; 21 OB hospitalists; 13 Clinical Nurse Midwives, 11 Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists, 2 fetal interventionalists.
- Nursing Support programs for Rx refills, triage and pap results
- After hours answering service support
- Quaternary hospital: Abbott Northwestern, Lv IV NICU; Tertiary hospitals - Mercy and United with level III NICUs, and 6 regional hospitals
- Mentorship/learning from a group of 80+ providers across our health system
- Competitive, comprehensive salary, benefit and time away packages including malpractice and relocation
- Excellian, our EMR, is a software product from Epic and is considered one of the most comprehensive systems in the nation.
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA within Obstetrics and Gynecology upon hire
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- BLS Tier 3 - required within 6 months of hire
Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not for profit 503(c) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of thriving community.
Allina Health’s commitment to Whole Person Care – mind, body, spirit and connection to community – defines our approach and how we shape our offerings. Our Primary Care providers partner with our Mental Health service line and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing to provide whole person care in the clinic setting. When we provide Whole Person Care, we help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.