Internal Medicine Physician
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:April 10, 2023
Department:63419900 Allina Health Group Sharpe Dillon Cockson
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Key Position Details:
Sharpe Dillion Cockson is a medium sized clinic. The site has 8 Internal Medicine providers and hosts our West Metro Endocrinology hub which includes 7 Endocrinology providers and 3 diabetes educators. We have 5 primary care clinical assistants, and IM CTA, 8 Endocrinology CAs, a CTA, 1 PC RN support and 2 Endocrinology RNs.
Our location is conveniently located near major freeways of 494, Crosstown, Highway 100 and 35W. The site was newly constructed and opened at the end of 2018. It is lovely and has a very peaceful feel. The teams have close collaboration and partner with nearby Centennial Lakes on employee engagement activities.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being.
- Practices in a thoughtful manner including consideration for cultural diversity, individual autonomy and legal responsibilities.
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes, or workflows.
- May participate in peer review and quality assurance.
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA required
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- BLS/ACLS required within 180 days of hire
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently