Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:September 22, 2023
Department:62144400 Allina Health Group East Metro Women's Health
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Allina Health is currently seeking a highly motivated and committed full time Urogynecologist to join our actively growing practice for our north metro market. Our Allina Health Women's Urogynecology team offers evidence-based treatments customized for patient’s specific care needs including surgical care for complex pelvic floor disorders and gynecological conditions. We have cutting-edge diagnostic tools, access to surgical robot, and leading treatments with minimally invasive surgery.
Key Position Details:
Principle Responsibilities and Practice Details
- Multidisciplinary team approach to treat complex conditions.
- This candidate will be the third member of the pelvic medicine team with dedicated PA support.
- Provides surgical expertise that could include vaginal, laparoscopic and robotic-assisted approaches to the management of urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, fecal incontinence and other conditions affecting the pelvic floor.
- System-wide referral source spanning the twin cities and outlying areas. Direct referrals from active group of 12 ob/gyns who share office space.
- Access to in office procedures including cystoscopy, urodynamics and botox.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being.
- Excellian, our EMR, is a software product from Epic and is considered one of the most comprehensive systems in the nation.
- Salaried position with 1 admin day a week
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA Fellowship training program in Urogynecology required
- Accredited Residency training program in Obstetrics and Gynecology required
Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
- ACLS/BLS Tier 3 - required within 180 days of hire
Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not for profit 503(c) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of thriving community.