Lead Licensed Therapist - LICSW / LPCC / LMFT
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:August 31, 2023
Department:47004083 Mental Health Partial and Day Outpatient AH Faribault Medical Center
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Serves as team lead therapist for designated program(s). Provides diagnosis and assessment of mental health clients. Responsible for individual, group and family therapy as well as education supporting the treatment plan.
Key Position Details:
-Retention bonus of up to $5,000, for qualified candidates!
-Reimbursements of licensure renewal fees and CEU courses
-Robust Allina Health benefit package
- Serves as clinical lead within designated program(s).
- Provides input for reviews of clinical therapists.
- Daily staffing.
- Staff oversight.
- Clinical work.
- Assessment of patients and families.
- Assess symptoms and underlying dynamics.
- Determine treatment plan and establish goals to meet patient and family needs.
- Coordinates care with community providers.
- Work Environment.
- Creates safe therapeutic milieu.
- Provides varied therapeutic skills for patients and families.
- Demonstrates initiatives and processes that support patient care and education.
- Monitors treatment plan, goals and discharge plan to ensure appropriate utilization of resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Master's degree in psychology, family therapy, social work or counseling related field required
- 7+ Years experience in providing family, individual and group assessment, therapy and patient education required
- Licensed Ind Clinical Social Worker - MN Board of Social Work required upon hire or
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist - MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Psychologist - MN Board of Psychology required upon hire and
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required within 180 days
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently