General Mills has been bringing food the world loves to Latin America & Mexico for more than 24 years. We're rooted in tradition, yet we’re driven to change the future of our industry. To break away from the pack, we welcome all backgrounds, ideas and perspectives to our table. And we remain passionate about continual learning, setting higher goals and empowering advancement. If you share our endless passion for pursuing new ideas and making them real, help us accelerate our success and discover what's next.
- Marketing strategies development and implementation through promotional plans and brand building activities through entire consumer journey.
- Management and leadership of cross-functional teams (mainly Sales Force) within our Distributor during key seasons, strategic projects, etc.
- Analysis and evaluation in market, brand, and consumer trends (Analysis of Nielsen, ISCAM, Sell-In, Sell-out)
- Plan and execute regional innovation strategies
- Planning, Coordinating, Executing and Tracking of Key Seasons for the brand(s) across channels (Modern Trade, Clubs, and eCommerce)
- Proposing and developing In Store campaigns in conjunction with our Shopper Marketing team.
- Defining, monitoring, and coordinating Out of store Campaigns (Influencers, X-Category Activations)
- Accountable of Innovation execution.
- Responsible of the brand budget (control & management).
- Leadership and coordination of regional digital campaigns for the brand(s).
- Development of materials for the point of sale.
- Support for expansion and development plans in development channels through our Regional Distributors (Wholesalers, Convenience, FoodService, eCommerce)
- Lead our creative and media agencies in the development digital strategy and planning of annual media buys.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 Years of experience in Marketing
- Candidate must be fully bilingual (English & Spanish) - Writing, Reading and speaking
- Experience in CPG company or similar preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party distributors. (desirable)
- Knowledge of digital media planning and buying.
Specific Job Experience or Skills
- Strong communication skills – able to influence cross functional teams and provide direction remotely
- Can prioritize and complete multiple tasks on tight deadlines
- Ability to support business and brand decision making by providing insights from data analysis
- Strategic thinking for decision making in alignment with brand positioning and challenges
- Teamwork, experience working with agencies and suppliers, and experience working with Cross functional teams
Competencies/Behaviors required for job
- Business Leadership and People Influence
- Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to Results
- Project Management Skills
- Anticipates market trends that will impact competitive advantage
- Self-learner/self-directed, proactive and decision-making oriented
- Storytelling capabilities to develop selling stories, sales pitches,etc