Great things are happening in the Europe and Australia (EUAU) region. Each day, our 2,500 plus colleagues bring their passion to our offices, manufacturing sites, R&D center, and commercial/distributor markets across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. We are energized by over 150 years of bringing people together with the food they love. With beloved brands Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Jus-Rol, Fibre One, Latina Fresh and more, we are on a mission to become the undisputed growth leader in food for EUAU. In a world that’s ever-changing, we look to stay ahead and seek people who share our love of food and are hungry to shape the future.
This newly created role will give the opportunity to join the second biggest Supply Chain organisation within General Mills. Our more than 2000 employees of the EUAU (Europe Australia) Supply Chain are committed to protect our people, our consumers and the world and being a connected and integrated business partner.
In this role you will partner with our Manufacturing and Sourcing Finance teams to run our monthly Peak process and to deliver a full financial picture of the EUAU Supply Chain performance. You will be presenting the outcome to our SC LT and other stakeholders and will be the point of contact for questions and other requests. Bring your ability to drive insights into action and to show strong cross-functional collaboration.
Also, you will coordinate our annual budget process, making sure that timing and deliverables are on track until the final issuing of the transfer prices.
Another focus area will be the management of our SC Admin spend. Setting up the annual budgets, working closely with the COE and the GAAT team and managing the budget within the fiscal year will be an essential task of this role.
In your role you will also work with our FSS in Mumbai making sure that our tools and processes are set up efficiently and are continuously improving.
- PEAK Process Owner for the EUAU SC Finance Organization.
- Consolidation and reporting of month end and forecast financials for the total EUAU Plant Network (incl ESC)
- Communication and stakeholder management for EUAU Plant Network variances in EUAU forums (RSR, MBR) and to all international units and International Finance community
- Coordinating SP process for EUAU Supply Chain
- Managing EUAU Supply Chain Admin budget (with EUAU center & GAAT team)
- Managing FSS resource to support on consolidation tool (Quickbase based Cogs Visibility Tool)
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools
Position Selection Criteria
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong organization, prioritization skills and can do mindset.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking and ability to apply a risk-based lens.
- High learning agility and ability to adapt and manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders and build effective relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 5 years’ experience in financial planning & analysis / business partnering.
- SAP and Excel knowledge is a strong asset.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Control.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.