Join the Morning Foods Consumer and Market Insights team as a Senior Insights Manager - Applied Analytics.
In this role, you will lead an Applied Analytics and Measurement team supporting the ready-to-eat cereal and yogurt businesses. You will be responsible for advancing our data, analytics, and communication measurement practices and capabilities to identify insights to guide brand strategy and execution.
We are looking for a results-oriented leader with proven success in leading strong teams, translating syndicated point of sale data and analytics into insight and advancing the use of communication measurement capabilities.
- Guide business strategy and in-market execution by identifying insights in syndicated and retailer point of sale data, loyalty card data, and 1P data sources
- Proactively monitor external consumer, category, and competitive landscape to assess business performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with vendor partners to design and field custom behavioral research to guide brand planning and execution
- Support monthly and quarterly business reviews, earnings calls, and Board of Director meetings
- Guide the use of communication measurement tools to include the development of measurement learning plans, identification of key performance indicators and synthesis of insights and recommendations
- Shape measurement capabilities and usage to increase marketing return on investment
- Partner with key cross functional partners in Brand Management, Brand Experience, Finance, Sales, and Strategic Revenue Management to optimize total commercial investment
- Deliver commercial marketing mix and digital performance marketing results assessment
- Develop a high performing team
- Lead a team of 4 direct reports, 2 team members based in Mumbai, and several vendor partner leads (Nielsen, AP, NPD)
- Proactively enable the career and skill building development of direct reports
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 8+ years of experience using syndicated and retailer specific point of sale and consumer panel data to assess underlying drivers of business performance
- 5+ years of experience using marketing mix and digital touchpoint analytics, preferably with a measurement solutions company or in a media agency setting
- Experience designing foundational behavioral insight studies such as purchase based segmentations, source of volume analysis and market structure assessment
- Experience with marketing analytics, attribution, and A/B testing methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively with external vendor partners
- Ability to synthesize multiple data sources to build and tell a fact-based story culminating in actionable insights
- Demonstrated agility in adapting to changing needs and navigating ambiguity
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Statistics, Data Analytics, Data Science or related field
The salary range for this position is $121700.00 - $203000.00 / Annually. At General Mills we strive for each employee's pay at any point in their career to reflect their experiences performance and skills for their current role. The salary range for this role represents the numerous factors considered in the hiring decisions including, but not limited to, educations, skills, work experience, certifictions, etc. As such, pay for the succesful candidate(s) could fall anywhere within the stated range. Beyond base salary, General Mills offers a competitive Total Rewards package focusing on your overall well-being. We are proud to offer a foundation of health benefits, retirement and financial wellbeing, time off programs, wellbeing support and perks. Benefits may vary by role, country, region, union status, and other employment status factors. You may also be eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. An incentive award, if any, depends on various factors, including, individual and organizational performance.