Internal Audit is on a journey to maximize the value we bring to the organization by
aligning an agile, externally-focused team with accelerated leveraging of innovative technology
to drive more effective & efficient oversight of controls and to bring relevant, data-driven
insights to our stakeholders.
As a Global Internal Auditor, you will leverage your expertise to provide broad risk assurance
services across the company’s global operations to enhance risk management and preserve
enterprise value. In this Senior Financial Analyst role, you will be responsible for understanding
processes and risks of an audit location and then testing the effectiveness of the controls in place to mitigate the risks.
Internal Audit will prepare you for a successful career in General Mills Finance by providing you an excellent opportunity for leadership development and broad exposure to many interconnected aspects of General Mills’ global business operations, including Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate Finance, and International. You will develop capabilities around risk management, situational agility, partnership for impact, & data-driven decision-making.
This position may require up to 20% travel (domestic and international), depending on needs and
- Research, benchmark, and conduct risk assessments to develop risk-based audit plans
- Perform audits and advisory projects in accordance with Institute of Internal Audit standards
- Exhibit exceptional business partnership and provide clear and concise communications to management
- Demonstrate the ability to translate audit observations into meaningful business actions
- Recommend leading practices and ideas to improve operating effectiveness/efficiency
- Regularly lead audit projects and ensure success of the project and team
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or Economics, or related field
- 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong process/project leadership (Process Excellence)
- Ability to work with and influence different stakeholders (Partnership for Impact)
- Ability to travel 20-30% (domestic and international), depending on needs
- CPA, CIA, or CISA certification(s)
- Tableau, Data Analytics skills
- Risk Management experience
- Audit experience
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
The salary range for this position is $77900.00 - $117000.00 / Annually. At General Mills we strive for each employee's pay at any point in their career to reflect their experiences performance and skills for their current role. The salary range for this role represents the numerous factors considered in the hiring decisions including, but not limited to, educations, skills, work experience, certifictions, etc. As such, pay for the succesful candidate(s) could fall anywhere within the stated range. Beyond base salary, General Mills offers a competitive Total Rewards package focusing on your overall well-being. We are proud to offer a foundation of health benefits, retirement and financial wellbeing, time off programs, wellbeing support and perks. Benefits may vary by role, country, region, union status, and other employment status factors. You may also be eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. An incentive award, if any, depends on various factors, including, individual and organizational performance.