India Foods Business is a full-service manufacturing and marketing unit comprising over 500 employees spread across over multiple locations across India. Our strong suite of products includes the Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Haagen-Dazs and Nature Valley brands in both direct-to-consumer and B2B channels across Retail, Food Service and Bakeries & Exports. We combine the capabilities of a global enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and cultural awareness you would expect of a smaller local company.
Job Title : Key Account Executive_E-Commerce
Department : E- Commerce
Location : Chennai
Reports to : National Key account manager , E-Commerce
This position is responsible for Key Accounts in E-Commerce Channel. Maintaining relationships with key accounts and On-Boarding new Accounts to achieve profitable results. Benchmarking competitors and suggesting business strategies for the growth of existing / new businesses line with the objective of achieving exponential growth and profitability.
- To achieve Monthly, quarterly and Annual Business Targets for his/her Key Accounts
- Building long term sustainable relationships with strategic account partners and negotiating favorable terms of trade with them.
- Coordinate with external agency to manage Inventory and product optimization
- Formulating effective sales policies and procedures specific to the ecommerce customers
- Ensuring Stock Availability and maintaining effective Fill-Rate in all accounts with reasonable forecasting accuracy
- Liaising with internal regional Sales teams to ensure brand penetration through central and regional E-Commerce platforms.
- Constantly learn about new ways of increasing sales of the products through promotions on the e-commerce websites
- Creating strategies and making recommendation in driving strategic brand sales
- To ensure all receivables are in accordance with company policy
- 1 to 3 yrs in FMCG E-Commerce is Compulsory
- Having exposure to handling and on-boarding Ecommerce accounts is preferred
- Knowledge of Ecommerce listing, stock levels
- Knowledge of the excel and analytics
- Knowledge of E-Commerce platforms
- Enjoys working in fast paced and demanding environment
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Has a drive for innovation.
- Enjoys challenges
- Bias for Action / Results orientation
- Negotiation Skill
- Strong Business Acumen
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.