India Foods Business is a full-service manufacturing and marketing unit comprising over 500 employees spread across over multiple locations across India. Our strong suite of products includes the Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Haagen-Dazs and Nature Valley brands in both direct-to-consumer and B2B channels across Retail, Food Service and Bakeries & Exports. We combine the capabilities of a global enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and cultural awareness you would expect of a smaller local company.
Job Title : Territory Sales Officer
Department : Bakery & Foodservice
Reports to : Area sales Manager
To promote concept selling through premixes to bakeries and other outlets. This will include identifying customers and demonstrating products thereby explaining consistency and convenience.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual business targets for his area. This will include value / volume objectives, distribution targets and be in line with sales policies, strategies.
- To call on nominated customers. The frequency / duration of the call to be in line with the agreed work state and consistent with a cost-effective journey plan.
- Prepare a monthly plan for specified customers to achieve volume targets by product group. To extend B & FS product distribution and usage in all potential customers and increase volume sales. Further, to control and evaluate these accounts.
- To ensure that all receivables are in accordance with Company’s credit policy.
- Using available computer systems have an accurate understanding of the importance of major territory outlets by product group and their overall importance to territory target achievement. Further to organize and maintain an effective admin system which includes Customer Record cards, Daily call reports, expenses, work plan and to meet required deadline for completion.
- To develop knowledge of all facets of B&FS market, including new selling/ application techniques, consumer needs and customer business issues. In line with the plan, arrange and implement demonstrations / exhibitions to further capitalize on the opportunities for the B&FS business.
- To ensure agreed promotions are fully implemented and leveraged.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing.
- 1 to 2+ years
- Knowledge of Food / catering / baking industry.
- Knowledge of the territory to be covered.
- Knowledge of local language
- Motivation fit
- Enjoys working in fast paced and demanding environment
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Has a drive for innovation.
- Enjoys challenges
- Action / Results orientation
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Savvy / ‘Street smart’
- Team player
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.