India Foods Business is a full-service manufacturing and marketing unit comprising over 500 employees spread across over multiple locations across India. Our strong suite of products includes the Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Haagen-Dazs and Nature Valley brands in both direct-to-consumer and B2B channels across Retail, Food Service and Bakeries & Exports. We combine the capabilities of a global enterprise with the entrepreneurial spirit and cultural awareness you would expect of a smaller local company.
POSITION : Executive Purchase
REPORTS TO : Manager – Purchase
Location : Nashik, Maharashtra
- KEY PURPOSE
This role will be responsible for Direct Materials Planning –for Nashik Plant.
Ensure availability of right Material, at the right time, at right cost, of the right quantity.
Candidate shall look after Direct purchase (Raw & Packaging material for the Nashik Plant with zero or minimal Write off Risk due to wrong planning or ordering.
Incumbent shall look after complete P2P process – forecasting, PO release, follow-ups with vendors, receipt, invoice processing, payment release, etc.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to prepare RM/PM weekly/monthly receipt plan, monitor movement as per plans and ensure timely availability of materials.
- Material Planning basis business forecast, releasing purchase orders, forecast, getting supplies from vendors & ensuring timely payments to vendors.
- Tracking and settlement of commercial transactions of vendors
- Consolidated tracking of KPIs and MIS
- Monthly SLOB & Provisioning review
- Execution of Cost Saving initiatives through CFTs
- Executing NPD launches driven through CFTs
- Running operations in compliant manner – no non-conformity in any of the audits.
- KNOWLEDGE AREAS / SKILLS
- ERP Systems Knowledge
- Negotiation Skills
- Supplier Assessment
- Relationship Management
- Commercial / taxation knowledge
- Professional Maturity/Resilience
- Influencing Skills
- Warehouse management
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Seamless connect with Stakeholders
- Execution Excellence
- Business Acumen
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical/Critical Thinking Skills
E. KEY INTERFACES
Internal Manufacturing plants
External Transporters, Vendors, Service Providers, etc.
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.