Sitecore Platform Architect
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of New YorkWorking at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
The Bank believes in work flexibility to balance the demands of work and life while also connecting and collaborating with our colleagues in person. Employees can expect to be in the office a couple of days per week as needed for meetings and team collaboration and should live within a commutable distance.
What we do:
Enterprise Architecture (EA) consolidates accountability for technology choices and solution design across the Technology Group (TG) and the full portfolio, ensuring consistent leadership in the solution design process. EA:
- Elevates the discussion and strategic value of technology within each business area and simplifies access to enterprise level architects.
- Sets enterprise architecture policies and standards to facilitate uniform, practical, and efficient product development.
- Actively engages and collaborates with System IT architects and FRS stakeholders.
The outcome is that FRBNY’s overall architecture blueprint and roadmap are developed and clearly communicated to Business, Technology Leaders and COO, resulting in uniform, practical, and efficient product development in FRBNY as a result of EA policies and guidelines.
As part of cloud journey that the bank is embarking on, we are seeking a skilled Sitecore Architect with expertise in Azure to join our dynamic team of technology architects.
Your role as Sitecore Platform Architect:
- Hands on Expertise to the team in Sitecore as a content management platform
- Architect and implement robust Sitecore solutions, leveraging features like personalization, content testing, and analytics to align with business goals and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and meticulously analyze requirements for diverse digital projects, ensuring seamless integration with Sitecore’s Experience Platform
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence within development teams, while utilizing Sitecore Helix principles for modular and maintainable architecture
- Design, deploy, and manage Sitecore solutions on Azure infrastructure, optimizing performance, scalability, and reliability using Sitecore Azure Toolkit.
- Implement best practices for Sitecore development, including advanced customization of SXA (Sitecore Experience Accelerator), creating custom Sitecore modules, and integrating with third-party systems through Sitecore Connectors
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record as a Sitecore Architect in a professional setting, with a deep understanding of the platform’s intricacies, including proficiency in Sitecore XP (Experience Platform) and xConnect
- Proficiency in Sitecore CMS, including advanced customization, module development, and integration with external systems using Sitecore APIs.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure services, with hands-on experience in deploying and managing Sitecore solutions on Azure, utilizing Azure Search for content indexing
- Expertise in implementing DevOps practices and utilizing relevant tools for efficient CI/CD pipelines, such as leveraging Sitecore’s DevOps model.
- Strong problem-solving skills and effective communication abilities
- Relevant certifications in Sitecore and Azure are highly desirable.
Salary Range: $170000 - $210000 / year
We believe in transparency at the NY Fed. This salary range reflects a variety of skills and experiences candidates may bring to the job. We pay individuals along this range based on their unique backgrounds. Whether you’re stretching into the job or are a more seasoned candidate, we aim to pay competitively for your contributions.
Our Touchstone Behaviors —Communicate Authentically, Collaborate Inclusively, Drive Progress, Develop Others, and Take Ownership—help shape the culture of the Bank. They also provide a shared language for how we work together and achieve success, and they set clear expectations for leading with impact at every stage of your career with us. Learn more.
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Fully paid Pension plan and 401k with Generous Match
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental and Vision including Flexible Spending Accounts and HSA)
- Subsidized Public Transportation Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Onsite Fitness & Wellness Center
- And more
The New York Fed expects its employees to perform their duties with honesty, integrity, and impartiality, and without improper preferential treatment of any person. Learn more about our code of conduct and conflicts of interest rules.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is committed to a diverse workforce and to providing equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, or military service.
We value accessibility for all candidates and are happy to provide an accommodation or assistance. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to help.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Please note that the position requires access to confidential supervisory information and/or FOMC information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents who either are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization or who have applied for naturalization within the requisite timeframe. Candidates who are permanent residents may be eligible for the information access required for this position if they sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship and meet other eligibility requirements.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check, comply with all applicable information handling rules, and will be tested for all controlled substances prohibited by federal law, to include marijuana.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.