Facility Support Technician II
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
About the Role:
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is seeking a skilled and experienced Facilities Support Technician II who will provide advanced support for facility operations or mission critical projects and infrastructure. You will report to the Supervisor over facilities management.
- Able to perform tasks and lead, construction projects and installation of flooring (VCT, carpet), wall construction, ceiling grid, painting, low voltage and fiber-optic cable installation and termination, Conference Center furniture setups, personnel moves, chauffeuring duties
- Operate a variety of equipment, i.e., counterbalance forklift, stand-up forklift, scissor lift, boom lift
- Manage work order system for scheduling PM’s, projects, and general work orders to meet key metrics for facilities department
- Work with other facilities shops to complete larger multi-trade work orders
- Work with facilities project team and internal general contractors to complete work related to specific bank projects
- High school graduate and some college or certification in related field. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted
- 2 - 4 years of technical building experience involved in the operation, and maintenance of buildings and equipment
- Effective trouble shooting and analytical skills to manage complex diagnostics and repair
- Advanced operating knowledge of specific computer applications to support Bank operations
- Knowledge of basic safety procedures and PPE usage
- Ability to read and generate blueprints and/or schematics
- Ability to perform job duties that require standing, kneeling, crouching, twisting upper body, working in cramped positions in small opening and climbing hand over hand, lifting 50 lbs., and working on ladders/lifts in areas subject to noise, heat, dust or cold
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S and the role is not available for sponsorship.
This role supports the ongoing operation of the Bank and requires working onsite at the Federal Reserve work location 100% of the time.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.