Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisThe Center for Learning Innovation (CLI), at the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis, provides consulting and custom learning solutions for the Federal Reserve System. In CLI, we value creativity, innovation and new ideas. CLI is looking for a Senior Producer who wants to grow and contribute to a team of learning professionals.
You will report to a manager and coordinate and produce, along with your teammates, webinars, podcasts, town halls, conferences, and other virtual and hybrid learning-related experiences for our clients throughout the Federal Reserve System. This includes production of top-tier, reputationally sensitive, high impact communications programs. You will also consult on learning-related topics and create digital assets (audio and video). You will work onsite in the St. Louis office.
- Produce, host, and manage webinars, virtual experiences, hybrid events, and other related programs.
- Produce audio and video content, including podcasts, and manage the programs.
- Establish and strengthen client relationships.
- Work with team members and others to make connections to other projects and clients with similar needs.
- Establish performance measures, analyze and report results; recommend ways to improve.
- Embrace and contribute to the CLI values and diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEIA) environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or commensurate experience, in media, production, learning or related field
- Master's Degree in media, production, education, learning or related field a plus
- 5+ years of experience in a digital communications production or hybrid/virtual learning experience role
- Demonstrated experience with videography, motion graphics, and audio/video production.
- Demonstrated experience with project management skills (planning, executing, reporting)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry trends, especially related to tools used to facilitate hybrid or remote learning and communication activities
- Candidates with less education or experience may be hired at a lower job grade or salary
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizenship or lawful permanent resident intending to become a citizen who meets certain other requirements.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
Salary: 91,000 – 115,000
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible on-site work arrangements
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires access to confidential supervisory information and/or FOMC information, which is limited to "Protected Individuals" as defined in the U.S. federal immigration law. Protected Individuals include, but are not limited to, U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents who either are not yet eligible to apply for naturalization or who have applied for naturalization within the requisite timeframe. Candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents may be eligible for the information access required for this position and sponsorship for a work visa, and subsequently for permanent residence, if they sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and meet other eligibility requirements.
You must undergo a background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryCommunications/Public Relations, Public Affairs/Community Development
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.