Senior IT Support Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
About the Role:
The Senior IT Support Analyst will lead senior executive end user desktop support and software installation function by evaluating, installing, maintaining, and providing complex technical support for Bank supported and specialty software and programs. May manage assignments that involve support of cross-divisional, District and external resources. Will work with a team of 20 or more technicians across Districts, will report to Sr. Manager in Dallas.
- Provide multi-level technical support addressing problems, questions and/or usage opportunities and difficulties concerning Bank supported systems and unique software products all employees with a focus on senior executives.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and peripheral problems.
- Work closely with management to plan and allocate IT resources consistent with strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance and support for lower-level technicians and responsible for identifying and documenting process improvements.
- Lead or participate on District and System-level IT work groups and projects to develop and implement Local and National IT initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of small to significant scale technology project(s), administer existing systems in support of the business area or System-sponsored objectives.
- At least 7 years of experience with desktop hardware, software installation, and remote local support with exposure to and/or experience with information security concepts and technologies.
- 5 or more years' experience with executive level support.
- A bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology; may be substituted with vocational training certification and seven or more years of related experience.
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
For the first 6 months of service, the employee is required to work onsite. After 6 months of service, the employee can transition to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.