Sr. Product Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
About the Role:
The Product Analyst will apply broad thinking to the change, communication and training needs of the organization and will develop and carry out communication and training plans supporting multiple efforts, including process changes, technology changes, and organizational changes. The Product Analyst will work closely with leadership, including senior leaders, and will collaborate outside the division working with other communication/OCM/Marketing/Training teams. You will report to the Director of Product Support.
If you consider yourself empathetic and self-directed, this unique opportunity allows you to showcase your reasoning and problem-solving skills, along with writing and creative capabilities within a growing organization whose mission is to support the Federal Reserve System by providing sustainable, secure, and reliable technology.
- Own the change management activities related to the technology products and leverage PROSCI methodology for transformative change.
- Help us improve and bring formality, consistency to internal division training processes.
- Design, draft, and produce a variety of communication and creative materials, including internal announcements, executive talking points, presentations, and internal news articles.
- Develop and execute communication and training plans and activities across multiple efforts and programs.
- Develop and maintain Product information for current and potential stakeholders.
- Create a body of persuasive product training collateral that will apply to various personas leveraging the products.
- Determine and leverage the most effective information channels to reach stakeholders.
- Coordinate end user training activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with staff and leaders across the division, and across the Bank.
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience.
- 5 years relevant experience as a corporate/internal Communication specialist, Product analyst or Training specialist.
- Experience using external training frameworks in conjunction with custom developed training to produce successful outcomes.
- Have a collaborative style for coordinating and facilitating presentations, workshops, meetings, and discussions.
- Ability to influence and coach individuals at all levels of the organization to move toward a common vision or goal.
- Experience working to support project management, Agile, and scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of Prosci Change Management methodology.
- Examiner Commissioning Program (ECP) certification preferred.
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.