Survey Business Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of RichmondWhen you join the Federal Reserve—the nation's central bank—you’ll play a key role, collaborating with a dynamic and diverse team of mission-driven professionals to strengthen and protect our economy and our communities.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we’ll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes tuition assistance, generous paid time off, top-notch health care benefits, child and family care leave, professional development opportunities, a 401(k) match, pension, and more. All brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance.
About the Opportunity
The Research Department has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst, reporting to a Senior Manager in Regional and Community Analysis.
The role will support the survey work of the Research department, including survey participant recruitment, coordination with other Bank departments and external organizations, and communication of survey results. Our suite of surveys includes a new survey of community colleges, regional surveys of business activity, a national survey of CFOs, a national survey of community development financial institutions (CDFIs), and other Federal Reserve System surveys.
What You Will Do:
- Support the launch and continuation of the Survey of Community College Outcomes (SCCO) by helping to develop the survey tool and coordinating with the key Bank departments, such as the legal department, web team, information technology, and corporate communications.
- Support the SCCO and the CFO Survey by developing web content (including implementing data visuals) and reviewing social media content.
- Build and expand relationships with regional institutions and organizations for the purpose of recruiting manufacturing and service sector firms to participate in our monthly surveys of business activity.
- Support recruitment and administration for the CDFI Survey and support Richmond Fed participation in other System surveys, such as the Small Business Credit Survey and community conditions surveys.
- Leverage our customer relationship management system for all regional business and community development-focused surveys.
- We are seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s degree, three or more years of relevant work experience, and strong communication and engagement skills.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (such as Salesforce) or survey technology (such as Qualtrics) is highly valued.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and the ability to write reports that concisely convey critical information about complex subjects is also preferred.
Other Requirements and Considerations:
- Candidates should review the Bank’s Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions.
- Employees who work at and/or visit another Federal Reserve entity or outside business as part of their job duties are required to comply with any onsite safety and health protocols of those organizations (including, but not limited to, requirements to vaccinate or test, mask, social distance, etc.).
- No Key Point: Sponsorship is not available for this role. Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures.
- The hiring range of the position is $64,200– $88,330 annually.
- Salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond provides equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.