Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisThe Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis serves as a fiscal agent to the U.S Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service. The Treasury Support Center (TSC) is a national help desk that provides support for 12 Treasury financial applications consisting of Fiscal Accounting (FA), Debt and Disbursement Management Services (DDM), and Revenue Collections Management (RCM) domains.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will provide quality monitoring, quality assurance reporting ,, and quality program support and modernization . Reporting to a Manager, you will complete a range of duties supporting the contact center across several functions, perform regular quality reviews, identify trends and training gaps for coaching opportunities, create processes and training to grow knowledge, develop and document procedures, and help prepare for future department and application transitions.
- Perform regular quality reviews of phone and email interactions between agents and customers, assessing the agent performance, including the evaluation of accuracy utilizing knowledge of Treasury applications
- Perform regular case quality reviews to ensure accurate logging of calls and emails in the customer relationship management tool
- Convert quality monitoring data into compelling visualizations
- Use quality monitoring data to compile and track individual and team performance
- Identify trends and training gaps to report to Training and Management teams for coaching opportunities
- Prepare and analyze quality assurance reports for Management
- Contribute to executive level reporting and program updates
- Peer mentorship of Analyst team member to ensure alignment
- Maintain quality program procedures, reference guides, and agent-facing resource documents
- Facilitate scoring calibration session with key stakeholders
- Create and facilitate internal training in support of the quality health of the department
- Assess and recommend updates to the quality program processes
- Identify efficiency best practices based on data from quality monitoring and make recommendations for implementation.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with staff and management and ensure confidentiality of information
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to maintain confidentiality and internal relationships with leadership, analysts, and staff.
- Ensure confidentiality of information; identify and communicate any risks
- Build relationships and collaborate with contact center staff across the Federal Reserve system.
- Represent the TSC quality management program in system-wide workgroups.
- In depth knowledge of Treasury Financial Management applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, Business or similar fields of study or commensurate experience
- 5 years relevant experience
- Interpersonal, relationship management, organizational, and customer service skills with a focus on working in a team environment
- Experience creating formal reports and compelling data visualizations
- Experience using Jira, Kanban, and SharePoint to track issues or tasks
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible on-site work arrangements (
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.