Senior Automation Test Engineer
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisWe are looking for an Senior Automation Test Engineer. Reporting to a Manager, you will create, execute and debug automated and manual test scripts; report and log defects; communicate the test status of open stories with the broader project team and external stakeholders; run daily health checks of the application using automated tools and identify and create test data.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Develop quality assurance standards and track quality assurance activities
- Participate in test strategy, test estimation and planning discussions
- Draft test artifacts, including Test Plans, Business Test Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrices
- Create reusable test data for automation scripts
- Create and debug SQL scripts to be used for test validation
- Document test results and assist with defect management
- Assist with technical artifacts (such as Use Cases and User Interface Specifications) and engage in technical discussions
- Support testing of application and environmental upgrades as well as resolution of production issues including on-call rotation to facilitate resolutions.
- Perform 508 compliance testing
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience; including some combination of the following:
- Creating automation tests utilizing Java/Selenium
- Creating automation frameworks such as Page Object Model (POM)
- Creating SQL scripts
- Candidates with less experience may be considered at a lower job grade or salary.
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizen
Total Rewards: $87,100-$111,000
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible on-site work arrangements
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.