Sr Software Developer
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisThe External Engagement and Corporate Communication team is looking for an experienced full-stack ASP.NET/C# Software Developer with a strong background in developing high-quality, flexible, extensible and high-performance Sitecore applications. You will report directly the web technology manager and work with a team that values innovation, independence of views and a diverse and inclusive working environment.
An ideal candidate should have experience developing complex interactive user interfaces for intranet and cloud applications while working in a team environment. This person will work with a team of experienced developers and project managers to deliver high-performing applications that will improve business efficiency and productivity.
Key Tasks Performed
- Develop, test, support and deploy web, mobile and cloud applications
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products
- Interact with clients to determine project requirements and needs
- Develop and write high-quality code that meets customer requirements
- Perform code review and quality assurance checks
- Create software documentation and maintain existing documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems of varying complexity
- Implement best practices including quality and delivery methodologies
- Ensure compliance with the documented software procedures throughout the life cycle of software products
- 5+ years of professional development experience designing, testing and implementing applications using the .NET technology stack (ASP.NET MVC/C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework) with a SQL Server backend
- Sitecore and/or other .NET CMS development experience is preferred
- Recent development experience with API’s and cloud platforms/technologies is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like Azure DevOps, GitLab etc. and automation tools such as SonarQube, IQ Server, Fortify and Selenium
- Familiarity with functional End-to-End web application testing
- Experience developing in a Cloud (AWS/Azure) environment preferred
- Development experience with API’s and cloud platforms/technologies is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Power Platform and SharePoint experience a plus
Salary: $ 97,000 - $ 111,000
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.