Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
About the Role:
The Learning Consultant role is responsible for design, development, curation, and delivery of learning content to ensure end-user adoption and a high impact learner experience. The role serves as a collaborative partner that builds and leverages cross-functional relationships to bring together information, ideas, and industry trends to deploy best practices in learning and capability development. This position requires someone who can work in an agile environment, and who builds trust with business leaders to ensure training deliverables meet and exceed the needs of internal stakeholders within the Bank in support of learning strategies that drive and sustain the Bank’s mission, values, and priorities. Key areas of focus include needs assessment, coallbaoration with internal clients and team members, curriculum/course design, course/program facilitation, learning management system administration, and training evaluation.
- Perform needs analysis and consult with business leaders to identify gaps, align programs to the Bank’s priorities and develop team members and leaders aimed at improving performance, driving leadership, and employee engagement and retention.
- Develop partnership with internal stakeholders, training team members, and HR Business Partners to assess and understand their unique individual and team capability needs to identify best-in-class solutions to strengthen workforce skills, knowledge, and behaviors.
- Analyze survey data, provide counsel to senior leaders, and develop learning strategies and programs that will address the most impactful gaps with engagement and retention.
- Lead learning projects and initiatives, report statuses, and implement solutions as assigned.
- Report adoption rates and metrics to business leaders.
- Develop course evaluation metrics that assess business impact and regularly report on findings through functional and business line leadership.
- Create and implement resource marketing and launch communications.
- Curate and create learning resources, job aids (QRGs), eLearning, micro-learning, and instructor-led training and other engagements in support of the Bank’s competency model, compliance, upskilling/reskilling, and strategic needs of business lines across the Bank.
- Facilitate learning programs, workshops, and meetings.
- Leverage depth of experience, client interactions, and needs assessment methodology, (including performance, talent review, succession, and engagement data) to define learning strategies and the deployment and facilitation of resources and engagements to foster a high performing organization that achieves the Bank’s priorities and addresses business line needs.
- Support the administration of the Bank’s educational technology resources including the use of eLearning authoring tools and provide support for the testing and deployment of learning assets, and learning plan creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resource or related field
- 3-5 years contributing to training projects including process workflow across multiple business functions
- Instructional Design and Project Management Certification is preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional team collaborations for small to medium-sized projects with defined objectives, deliverables and timelines
- Demonstrated business acumen with expertise with adult learning theory and instructional design principles including ADDIE, with demonstrated emphasis on needs assessment, Kirkpatrick levels of training evaluation, with evidence of curriculum deployment and organizational impact
- Demonstrated coaching and facilitation skills for audiences in both individual contributor and people leader roles
- Evidence of deep process consultation methodology with proven ability to partner with internal stakeholders, training team members, and HR Business Partners to assess and understand their unique individual and team capability needs to identify best-in-class solutions to strengthen workforce skills, knowledge, and behaviors
- Proven working knowledge and experience with capability development tools including assessments, coaching/mentoring models, and high potential development practices
- Working knowledge of LMS administration including course design, testing and learning plan administration
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
In addition, all candidates must undergo an enhanced background check and comply with all applicable information handling rules, and all non-U.S. citizens must sign a declaration of intent to become a U.S. citizen and pursue a path to citizenship.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.