Supply Chain Intern (Engineering and Business Majors)
Now that you have gained industry knowledge from your undergraduate program, it is time to take what you have learned and apply it in Ecolab's stimulating Undergraduate Supply Chain Intern Program. In our early career program, our interns develop essential supply chain skills by actively supporting activities needed to conduct, monitor or evaluate Ecolab’s Supply Chain activity in logistics, planning, procurement, quality, or manufacturing. These positions will operate within our various plants or at an Ecolab corporate site.
What’s in it For You:
- 12-week paid summer internship for you to grow both professionally and personally
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- Apply what you learn in the classroom to meaningful projects that have genuine business impact
- Grow your professional network through one-on-one meetings with Ecolab leaders, professional development workshops, and peer get togethers
- Finish your internship with a realistic job preview of what a “day in the life” of an Ecolab associate looks like
- Be considered for a full-time job offer (to start upon graduation) into Ecolab’s Supply Chain Leadership Development Program at the end of a successful internship with us.
What You Will Do:
- Provide management with analysis of information and/or recommendation for implementation
- Gain knowledge in executing the plan, functional area knowledge, production procedures, and managing assets and quality
- Generate ideas and identify process improvement opportunities
- Establish and maintain clear communication with contacts across business; foster close relationships with key vendors/suppliers
- Gain knowledge in project planning, project management, and managing external resources
- Participate in special projects and strategic initiatives
- Determine and implement best practices
- Candidate must be open to relocate to any one of our offices or plants in the United State. Our locations are not limited to the locations listed with this posted
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial and/or Systems Engineering, Manufacturing Enginering, Logistics, or related degree with an anticipated graduation date of December 2024 or May 2025.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without any sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Well-developed organizational skills
- Extensive PC spreadsheet skills
- Agile, adaptable and willing to learn
Annual or Hourly Compensation Range:
$22 – $25
Annual or Hourly Compensation Range is based on full-time 40 hours per week. Ecolab in good faith anticipates it will pay within the posted range. Many factors are taken into consideration when determining the compensation for a potential new employee such as education, training, experience, work location, travel (if required), etc.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.